Demoralizing the Troops

RobBob

Do Soliders and Marines get issued a special tool for scraping baby brains from the soles of their boots, or do they just use a stick? I'd think they'd get a tool, I haven't seen many trees in the pics over there.

I plugged in the cable to watch the war, but is was so boring, I unplugged it and rented "Black Hawk Down" instead.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Necronomicon said:

Do Soliders and Marines get issued a special tool for scraping baby brains from the soles of their boots, or do they just use a stick? I'd think they'd get a tool, I haven't seen many trees in the pics over there.

"Whew, Mercy!!! Did somebody fart or is that Bullshit I hear?"

Cobra said:

No shit. They think they have a right to infringe on someone else's right to walk or drive down the street by protesting.

Fuck them idiots. Let's see them cowards protest on the edge of Fort Lewis when troops start returning. Cowards!

Yeah, blocking streets won't win anyone over to your side, and it doesn't do anything to obstruct the war or foster discussion, or affect policy. It doesn't even get decent media coverage, since they only take pictures of the belly dancers and such.

The bit about protesting at Ft Lewis when the troops return is just bullshit wishful thinking on your part. Necro's baby brains on the boots jive aside, most folks I know who are opposed to the war make a real clear distinction between the soldiers and those in charge. The troops gotta do what they're told to do, its the ones giving the orders that people are upset with. From what I hear, even the folks in the military think Rumsfeld and his band of civilian cronies are a bunch of arrogant ignorant bastards. People will not line up to spit on the returning troops (which did not happen as often as you think in the Vietnam era either) because that is not who they are angry with.

What are you doing, interupting this pro-war love in? You have no right, you hippy faggot!

I find it interesting, but not surprising, that a cavalier attitude towards violence and death seems to go hand and hand around here with disparaging references to homosexuals. It certainly makes me want to see things from the perspective of an ignorant fag-hater who would take pleasure in trying to beat the shit out of me. I wonder, exactly how many empty cans of Bud fall out every time these rednecks open the door to their jacked up trucks?

What's with all the negative commentary regarding sheep? The Chinese even have a Year of the Sheep, which a friend of mine was born in.

Sheep are beautiful creatures, as much of God as any other.

And wolves don't do what they want; they simply react to given conditions. This is really what all animals do, including humans. (Some humans develop the ability to analyse and contextualize, though.)

So in other words: Leave the Sheep Alone!

Am I the first to break it to you Necro? Ummm, people are sheep. Right wing, left wing, doesn't matter. If you want to use this knowledge for your own purposes, you'll have to work on your charm and discretion. The leader in a flock of sheep is a bellwether, who leads by being inobvious, more of a subtle trendsetter than a bold leader. Standing out is suicide for a sheep, just makes you more obvious to a predator, so you have to lead without appearing to be in charge. Yeah yeah, you're a wolf, but that has it's own challenges: short lifespan, most males never get to breed, obsession with position in the pack. Its not a pretty picture either