bluuuuuuberry soup

JG/Sea

my favorite was to meet a bunch of Swedish people who made blueberry soup. It was thick and rich -- delicious! See this link for info on it's nutritional features, spirtitual properties, and mathematical properties. WWW.blueberry-gettyup-go!.com/sweeds-bring-the-culinary-arts-to-himalaya

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jg, jennifer garner, or dan -, or whomever you are…

you’re testing the waters here, i suppose with your post… in someplace safe…ahh, your post is so sweet and thoughtful, a nice little recipe…and quite nicely done. you imply by posting here, and with your language…that you’ve climbed denali. and that’s pretty sweet too. you’re to be commended on your achievement.

you also posted some replies on this cc.com website about -’s speed record, and seemed to have intimate details about his claimed rainier records. in one of those posts you claim to have climbed rainier with dan back in your “college days.” congrats to you both on your fine ascent.

several people have asked the question…are jg/sea and dan the same person?? it’s a good question too, since dan and you somehow seem to blur together in the minds of us less gifted people. AND AS FAR AS I’M CONCERNED, AND OTHERS TOO, YOU ARE THE SAME PERSON, UNLESS YOU POST YOUR RAINIER SUMMIT PHOTO OF YOU AND DAN ON RAINIER’S SUMMIT ON THIS THREAD. you know the climb, the one you so proudly announced. how about a couple of photos around the crater rim too, or something like that.

if you don’t post that particular set of photos for WHATEVER silly reason, i’m gonna call your bluff, and we’ll assume that you and dan ARE the same people. all your BS spray and rhetoric was intended…as build up to support “dan’s great rainier hoax.”

i’ve read and reread that rainier thread about dan’s claim, and for your part in the thread, well, it all just seems strange—at best. actually, your friendship appears incredibly strong, since you’re willing to go to bat and shore up a buddy whenever needed. i commend you for being there when a friend is needed. but then you were there from the beginning--when it wasn't really needed...and that’s the strange part. wonder why dan wasn’t there to speak for himself???

he hasn’t even stepped up to the plate after his climb…with all of the challenges to his records. many of us have wondered why he wouldn’t, but you did, his friend. again, how sweet.

go ahead and prove me wrong—post the photos, and I’ll eat my words, and as others have offered, i WILL buy you a beer—in fact I’ll send you some $$ so you can buy dan some brew with it too. the rainier photos of your college climb would be great to see, along with some of your denali photos. all of this effort with the photos would add some credibility to you, and your posts. you see, too many people have asked the question—are you jg and dan the same person??

otherwise—if you don’t post the photos, you and dan will continue to be known as true POSEURS, and dan’s record will continue to flounder in a sea of doubt—and some will say it was simply a hoax. your posting of the photos won’t clear dan or prove his claim, but it would clarify some questions many people have asked about you and dan. certainly by posting the photos and supporting dan with this effort, in a sense, it will at least give dan some glimmer of hope to reclaim his record. of course, you really have nothing to do with dan's record. however, if you and dan are the same person...well, that's another thing entirely.

don’t cry about my demands jg, especially with your nauseating posts—or use some stupid reason why the photos were burned up in a make-believe house fire. just post the photos, and then we can all start taking your posts, and your comments…slightly more serious.

if you call my demand ridiculous and refuse to post, well then, you’re not such a staunch dan supporter, are you. now is the time to buck up for your friend, if that’s what he really is. if you shrug off the photo demand…and shift focus to me, we’ll all know you’re avoiding the issue.

i guess l’m like the others who’ve written in dan’s rainier thread, when they asked for the summit photos from the dan’s summit timers. in this case, it also seems like the same applies to you: “if you don’t have the photos of you and dan on rainier’s summit, too bad for you.” and in this case, more bad for dan.

i’m sure many many people would appreciate the photos, and dan too, certainly needs the support. don’t dally too long, jg, it’s time to help your friend--just like before. might be easier in the long run, than dabbling with those recipes.

don’t get tangled up in all the words or the semantics of things. post the dang photos jg, that’s all we’re asking for.

++++

moderators… thank you kindly for moving this to a separate thread. the denali thread had some truly meaninful info, and when jg made his post...my stomach turned and i just couldn't take it.

Edited by youngprofessor

youngprofessor said:

moderators…maybe you want to place this post (and jg’s bluuuuuuberry soup post) in the rainier thread (since these two posts are on topic, and the thread is closed), if/when jg responds, perhaps you could place his PHOTOS and response there?? thank you kindly.

--> Spray blush.gif

erik said:

hey this is an interesting post. not point in trying to trash it with talk of soup and climbing!

unless that talk of soup is about some controversial speed soup-eating contest, then that's something worth talking about