11/13 PUB CLUB

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What up Timm@y did you eat some yellow snow last night?! tongue.gif" border="0 Drove up in the HUMMV and tossed down a few hand grenades at the local civilian population shockwave.gif Then I went inside and was given a few drinks by some friendly people. I lied and said I could climb some stuff that I couldn't and then talked smack about the Sexual Chocolate dude that never showed up (is it Pope?!). I was ready to give the Kaya Chop kaboom.gif on sight and had my scouts (Holly's dog) out for the hippie van that never showed.

Continued swilling alcohol [big Drink] and talking smack about ice climbing and topics nobody gave a shit about grin.gif" border="0 Found possible partners (victims) to thrash around in the Pickets with next summer! Wooohoo! I drove home in the darkness not envious of Timm@y's Freshiez and with a warm gut full o beer jump1.gif and shot at hippies with my .50 cal on the way! [Moon]

[ 11-14-2001: Message edited by: Cpt.Caveman ]