HOMELAND SECURITY IS DOIN IT

Szyjakowski

the best job anyone could dream up! reposted for people who did not want to surf through all the shit talking!

Email from my friend: These are (or so I'm told) actual signs from the Federal Terrorist Preparedness website - http://www.ready.gov (The captions have been added for clarification.)

expl_vis_dont_run.gif If you have set yourself on fire, do not run

expl_vis_shout.gif If you spot terrorism, blow your anti-terrorism whistle. If you are Vin Diesel, yell really loud.

expl_vis_open_door.gif If you spot a terrorist arrow, pin it against the wall with your shoulder

expl_vis_table.gif If your building collapses, give yourself a blowjob while waiting to be rescued.

bio_vis_substance.gif If you are sprayed with an unknown substance, stand and think about it instead of seeing a doctor.

expl_vis_flashlight.gif Use your flashlight to lift the walls right off of you!

vis_chem_wash.gif The proper way to eliminate smallpox is to wash with soap, water and at least one(1) armless hand.

expl_vis_cover_nose.gif Michael Jackson is a terrorist. If you spot someone with dead eyes and no nose, run the fuck away.

vis_chem_area.gif Hurricanes, penguins, dead fish, and the biohazard symbol have a lot in common. Think about it. rolleyes.gif

vis_chem_affected.gif Be on the lookout for terrorists with pinkeye and leprosy. Also, they tend to rub their hands together manically. expl_vis_closed_door.gif If a door is closed, karate chop it open.

vis_rad_time.gif If irradiated, try to absorb as much of it as possible with your groin region. After 5 minutes and 12 seconds, however, you will become sterile! shocked.gif

nuc_vis_building.gif After exposure to radiation you may have mutated to gigantic dimensions: watch your head.

vis_high_windows.gif If you've become a radiation mutant with a deformed hand, remember to close the window. No one wants to see that shit.

vis_high_stay.gif -- If you hear the Backstreet Boys, Michael Bolton or Yanni on the radio, cower in the corner or run like hell.

expl_vis_dust.gif If you are trapped under falling debris, conserve oxygen by not farting.

vis_rad_shield.gif -- A one-inch thick piece of plywood should be sufficient protection against radiation.

disclaimer: I didn't write these captions as I have much work to do at work. cantfocus.gifbigdrink.gifcantfocus.gif

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the best job anyone could dream up!

I recently found the best job anyone could dream up. It was in Austria last month, after a hard day of skiing. We went into the public sauna in town. There was actually a guy there, the saunameister, who was being paid to tell the 'rule-breakers' (usually British women) that they could not wear their swimsuits into the sauna. thumbs_up.gif