NEWS FLASH!!

Necronomicon

Dru said:

vegetablebelay said:

Necro, please throw yourself off of a bridge in protest, please. wave.gif

i bet the pigs pushed that guy off then claimed he jumped thumbs_down.gif

dru....i am shocked you would think that law enforcement would abuse their powers.

ooo.gif

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear Stupid Fuckers That Think This War Is OK,

Please take the time to pull your heads out of the sand and take a look around. Things are not alright with the world, and could get a lot worse. We are starting a fire in a very flammable area.

Picture this...Iraq, pushed into a corner by a US led "coaliton", launches chem/bio weapons at US forces, and the US ally Isreal. Then what? "Kick Ass"?

It's a sorry fact that you've gotten your military history lessons from John Wayne, Rambo, Jean Claude Van Damme, and Arnold. It's a sorry fact that you soak up the gruel they slop you and spew it right back out like you thought of it all on your own.

Please join the military immediately, and let me know how much fun you're having when you're trying to root the Republican Guard out of Baghdad, room to room.

Countries around the world are against us on this one, but we'll show them who's boss, now that we're the only Super Power. Get ready to live the rest of your life under Total War.

You Stupid Fucks,

Me

ps I support the troops ultimately. I want them all to live, to not have to "do their jobs" Sadly, most of them come from poor, ignorant backgrounds, and make great soliders who unquestioningly follow the "leadership" of the FUCKING MADMAN THAT STOLE THE ELECTION, YOUR LIBERTIES, AND YOUR FREEDOM OF SELF-DETERMINATION, AND DROVE US ALL DOWN THIS ROAD!

Necronomicon said:

Dear Stupid Fuckers That Think This War Is OK,

Please take the time to pull your heads out of the sand and take a look around. Things are not alright with the world, and could get a lot worse. We are starting a fire in a very flammable area.

Picture this...Iraq, pushed into a corner by a US led "coaliton", launches chem/bio weapons at Us forces, and the US ally Isreal. Then what? "Kick Ass"?

It's a sorry fact that you've gotten your military history lessons from John Wayne, Rambo, Jean Claude Van Damme, and Arnold. It's a sorry fact that you soak up the gruel they slop you and spew it right back out like you thought of it all on your own.

Please join the military immediately, and let me know how much fun you're having when you're trying to root the Republican Guard out of Baghdad, room to room.

Countries around the world are against us on this one, but we'll show them who's boss, now that we're the only Super Power. Get ready to live the rest of your life under Total War.

You Stupid Fucks,

Me

ps I support the troops ultimately. I want them all to live, to not have to "do their jobs" Sadly, most of them come from poor, ignorant backgrounds, and make great soliders who unquestioning follow the "leadership" of the FUCKING MADMAN THAT STOLE THE ELECTION, YOUR LIBERTIES, AND YOUR FREEDOM OF SELF-DETERMINATION, AND DROVE US ALL DOWN THIS ROAD!

I keep seeing the same drivel from you .. nothing new, just insults and meaningless conversation. If you have a better plan, or if you think you have it all figured out, lay it on the line right here in the spray forum and let's hear it. If not, don't expect me to respect your opinion (or even understand it for that matter).

My father used to be a jesuit preist back in the day, and the following is a letter one of his friends wrote to the president:

Letter from Michael Moore to George W. Bush on the Eve of War

George W. Bush

1600 Pennsylvania Ave

Washington, DC

Dear Governor Bush :

So today is what you call "the moment of truth," the day that "France and

the rest of world have to show their cards on the table." I'm glad to hear

that this day has finally arrived. Because, I gotta tell ya, having

survived 440 days of your lying and conniving, I wasn't sure if I could

take much more. So I'm glad to hear that today is Truth Day, 'cause I got a

few truths I would like to share with you :

1. There is virtually NO ONE in America (talk radio nutters and Fox News

aside) who is gung-ho to go to war. Trust me on this one. Walk out of the

White House and on to any street in America and try to find five people who

are PASSIONATE about wanting to kill Iraqis. YOU WON'T FIND THEM ! Why ?

'Cause NO Iraqis have ever come here and killed any of us ! No Iraqi has

even threatened to do that. You see, this is how we average Americans think:

If a certain so-and-so is not perceived as a threat to our lives, then,

believe it or not, we don't want to kill him ! Funny how that works !

2. The majority of Americans -- the ones who never elected you -- are not

fooled by your weapons of mass distraction. We know what the real issues

are that affect our daily lives -- and none of them begin with I or end in

Q. Here's what threatens us : two and a half million jobs lost since you

took office, the stock market having become a cruel joke, no one knowing if

their retirement funds are going to be there, gas now costs almost two

dollars -- the list goes on and on. Bombing Iraq will not make any of this

go away. Only you need to go away for things to improve.

3. As Bill Maher said last week, how bad do you have to suck to lose a

popularity contest with Saddam Hussein? The whole world is against you,

Mr. Bush. Count your fellow Americans among them.

4. The Pope has said this war is wrong, that it is a SIN. The Pope ! But

even worse, the Dixie Chicks have now come out against you ! How bad does

it have to get before you realize that you are an army of one on this war ?

Of course, this is a war you personally won't have to fight. Just like when

you went AWOL while the poor were shipped to Vietnam in your place.

5. Of the 535 members of Congress, only ONE (Sen. Johnson of South Dakota)

has an enlisted son or daughter in the armed forces ! If you really want to

stand up for America, please send your twin daughters over to Kuwait right

now and let them don their chemical warfare suits. And let's see every

member of Congress with a child of military age also sacrifice their kids

for this war effort. What's that you say ? You don't THINK so ? Well, hey,

guess what -- we don't think so either !

6. Finally, we love France. Yes, they have pulled some royal screw-ups.

Yes, some of them can be pretty damn annoying. But have you forgotten we

wouldn't even have this country known as America if it weren't for the

French ? That it was their help in the Revolutionary War that won it for us?

That our greatest thinkers and founding fathers -- Thomas Jefferson, Ben

Franklin, etc. -- spent many years in Paris where they refined the concepts

that lead to our Declaration of Independence and our Constitution ? That it

was France who gave us our Statue of Liberty, a Frenchman who built the

Chevrolet, and a pair of French brothers who invented the movies ? And now

they are doing what only a good friend can do -- tell you the truth about

yourself, straight, no b.s. Quit pissing on the French and thank them for

getting it right for once. You know, you really should have traveled more

(like once) before you took over. Your ignorance of the world has not only

made you look stupid, it has painted you into a corner you can't get out

of.

Well, cheer up -- there IS good news. If you do go through with this war,

more than likely it will be over soon because I'm guessing there aren't a

lot of Iraqis willing to lay down their lives to protect Saddam Hussein.

After you "win" the war, you will enjoy a huge bump in the popularity polls

as everyone loves a winner -- and who doesn't like to see a good

ass-whoopin' every now and then (especially when it 's some third world ass!).

So try your best to ride this victory all the way to next year's

election.

Of course, that's still a long ways away, so we'll all get to

have a good hardy-har-har while we watch the economy sink even further down

the toilet ! But, hey, who knows -- maybe you'll find Osama a few days before the

election ! See, start thinking like THAT ! Keep hope alive ! Kill Iraqis --

they got our oil ! !

Yours,

Michael Moore

Necronomicon said:

Tomcat=Dunce

Alternative #1) Continue to disarm Iraq through the UN. Oops, I guess we fucked that one up....

I'd fill in the rest, but I'm actually going to stop serving my country for today and go home.

Why am I a Dunce Necro? You have labeled me a Dunce, but given me no explanation. Your comments lead me to believe you are beginning to get frustrated with hearing logical arguments that threaten your unfounded beliefs. If you would like to have a debate in a mature way, I would love to dissect your "arguments" one by one. Lay them out in an orderly fashion and I'll tell you how you're full of shit.

Necro, what kind of education do you have?

tomcat-

this issue is more moral rather than have you seved your country or not. You have served, THANK YOU. You do help this country, but this war is not like others. We aren't being bombed like in WWII and europe isn't falling to the nazi's. this war is better compared to nam.......

Distel32 said:

tomcat-

this issue is more moral rather than have you seved your country or not. You have served, THANK YOU. You do help this country, but this war is not like others. We aren't being bombed like in WWII and europe isn't falling to the nazi's. this war is better compared to nam.......

I agree with that (except for the point about Vietnam -- see below for my rebuttal) .. my point in letting people know I've served is because they kept throwing it up in my face .. telling me to put my money where my mouth is. I just wanted to let them know I put my money where my mouth is, and put my life on the line to defend all Americans. I would have never brought it up had it not been shoved in my face as an argument.

tomcat's take on War :

1) UN Inspections did not work .. those who thought they were working were being fooled by Saddam and his Regime.

2) Resolution 1441, which was signed by every single member of the UN (including France and Russia), CLEARLY OUTLINED the steps necessary to prevent a US Coalition led invasion. Saddam Hussein broke MANY (not just 1) of the regulations put forth in Resolution 1441 ... hence the invasion we are now seeing.

3) We shouldn't need any more reasons beyond #2, but I will provide them because people are having a tough time comprehending.

4) Saddam has chemical weapons, we have plenty of intelligence that confirms this, and Saddam will use them at any time. Just because we're not invading him doesn't mean he's not going to use them.

5) Saddam's people are suffering and cannot speak out publicly to attest to this fact. They will be very thankful after they have been liberated and can lead their lives how they choose without fear of repression or torture from the Iraqi regime. If you don't believe it, wait until the war is over and get back to me.

This war is NOT like Vietnam .. this war is an entirely new kind of war against an entirely new kind of threat. There has never before in the history of the world been a threat of this magnitude .. a threat which affects each and every person on the face of this earth. Many people have a hard time visualizing this or comprehending this, but just because you're having a tough time comprehending it doesn't mean the threat isn't real .. IT IS. I highly suggest people get educated about the threats to them by biological weapons .. remember, this world is all about the survival of the fittest .. if you're not mentally able to comprehend the implications of our current conflict with Iraq, then you my friend are not the fittest. These may be hard facts to live with, but it's the truth and the truth hurts sometimes. If it sounds like I'm being condescending, maybe I am .. if my opinion makes me appear as such, that's your problem and not mine.

Necronomicon said:

You ever heard of having a standing army bro? It means my country uses my taxes to pay people to be professional soldiers - a concept revolutionized by the Romans, and quite the hallmark of an advanced society.

If our soldiers have to root the Republican gaurd out of Bahgdad, that sucks. But that's what they VOLUNTEERED to do and get TRAINED and PAYED to do.

Kind of like Dru getting payed to spray on CC.com if you will. tongue.gif

specialed said:

Necronomicon said:

You ever heard of having a standing army bro? It means my country uses my taxes to pay people to be professional soldiers - a concept revolutionized by the Romans, and quite the hallmark of an advanced society.

If our soldiers have to root the Republican gaurd out of Bahgdad, that sucks. But that's what they VOLUNTEERED to do and get TRAINED and PAYED to do.

Kind of like Dru getting payed to spray on CC.com if you will. tongue.gif

except the only thing in danger is my overdeveloped mousing index finger.

and the paid to spray thing has less than a week to go on it frown.gif

I've been against this war all along. I'm not as anti as the protestors, but anti none the less.

Since we are now fighting I don't think bitching about the war is usefull. Well maybe if we really fuck up during the war.

Just sit back and watch what happens right now. Maybe they will do something really cool like drop that E bomb.

1) UN Inspections did not work .. those who thought they were working were being fooled by Saddam and his Regime. [/b]

Hans Blix, the guy who would know, disagrees. He has said repeatedly the the inspections were working, that they were making progress.[/b] [/b]

2) Resolution 1441, which was signed by every single member of the UN (including France and Russia), CLEARLY OUTLINED the steps necessary to prevent a US Coalition led invasion. Saddam Hussein broke MANY (not just 1) of the regulations put forth in Resolution 1441 ... hence the invasion we are now seeing.[/b]

There are many countries in material breach of UN resolutions, including Israel (Golan Heights), Indonesia (West Papua), and China (Tibet). The US doesn't feel the need to invade them. [/b][/b]

3) We shouldn't need any more reasons beyond #2, but I will provide them because people are having a tough time comprehending.[/b]

See above.[/b][/b]

4) Saddam has chemical weapons, we have plenty of intelligence that confirms this, and Saddam will use them at any time. Just because we're not invading him doesn't mean he's not going to use them.[/b]

See point #1. He may have them, but the guy in charge of finding them says the inspections were working. In addition, the US has chemical weapons as well as nuclear (and has promised to use nuclear weapons when needed). North Korean has nukes and seems predisposed to using them - clearly a much greater risk in terms of WMD. [/b][/b]

5) Saddam's people are suffering and cannot speak out publicly to attest to this fact. They will be very thankful after they have been liberated and can lead their lives how they choose without fear of repression or torture from the Iraqi regime. If you don't believe it, wait until the war is over and get back to me.[/b]

That may be true, but it is therefore as true as it was in Rwanda, East Timor, West Papua, Tibet, Nigeria, Zimbabwae, Western Sahara and Zambia - all places as much as or more in need of "liberation", and have been for a MUCH longer time. Yet no US involvement. In many cases, not only has the US not gotten involved, they have obstructed the UN from intervening (Rwanda).[/b][/b]

You say "These may be hard facts to live with, but it's the truth and the truth hurts sometimes. " I guess so.