NEWS FLASH!!

Necronomicon

It is morally wrong to kill.

This whole thing is like a sick joke I was dreaming about, and then I realized I was awake the whole time.

In three years, Bush has led us from a period of relative peace and prosperity, and into a dark time of war, increasing oppression, and need.

Schools are closing, and states are reaching heretofore unknown levels of debt burden, Americans are starving in the streets, and we are waging a war to "disarm" a regime of weapons that may or may not exist, all under the auspices of an alleged link to global terrorism, which is also unproven.

Americans will die over there, and will also start to die over here, if Al Qauda practices what it is preaching. This in turn will lead to even greater social restricitions in a nation which formerly prided itself on it's level of freedom.

We are a nation of sheep. Are freedoms were illusions. We are only as free as they let us be, and we have passively asceded any claims to control our own fates. Control now sits in the White House, and is enacted by the minions that the ruling oligarchy has surrounded Bush with.

I am watching history repeat itself. People are being herded into detainment centers for indefinite periods of time. Civil liberties are vanishing. The head of a ruling caste has taken power, and is leading the nation to potential ruin by expanding our power base with war to control a precious natural resource in the name of peace.

Life just got a lot shittier for me. How can I have fun doing anything when I know that people are suffering because of actions my "leaders" have taken without my consent. Families are being broken up, people are going hungry, and soon, INNOCENT PEOPLE are going to start being killed in LARGE numbers.

This is bullshit.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thank you, finally someone is coming out and stating how our nation is about to crash and burn. 2.5million jobs lost since bush came into office....? rolleyes.gif I wonder if the people who are pro-war will stay have those thought when saddam uses some nerve gas and wipes out a couple thousand soldiers at one time. frown.gif

vegetablebelay said:

Distel32 said:

I wonder if the people who are pro-war will stay have those thought when saddam uses some nerve gas and wipes out a couple thousand soldiers at one time. frown.gif

Are you serious?

[/img]

As people die, you post a "hilarious" image of "Rock-em-Sock-em-Bush-n'-Sodom. You should be on the front lines, you fucking tool. This shit isn't funny any more. It's not a fucking video game, you stupid fuck. It's real, idiot.

nice quote in the Oregonian about what the jdam bomb will do when we start dropping them as we are forecast to do early in this campaign:

"In nanoseconds it will release a crushing shock wave and shower jagged, white-hot metal fragments at supersonic speed, shredding flesh, crushing cells, rupturing lungs, bursting sinus cavities and ripping away limbs in a maelstrom of destruction."

Necronomicon said:

vegetablebelay said:

Distel32 said:

I wonder if the people who are pro-war will stay have those thought when saddam uses some nerve gas and wipes out a couple thousand soldiers at one time. frown.gif

Are you serious?

[/img]

As people die, you post a "hilarious" image of "Rock-em-Sock-em-Bush-n'-Sodom. You should be on the front lines, you fucking tool. This shit isn't funny any more. It's not a fucking video game, you stupid fuck. It's real, idiot.

Get over it crybaby. cry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

COL._Von_Spanker said:

Necronomicon said:

vegetablebelay said:

Distel32 said:

Are you serious?

[/img]

Get over it crybaby. cry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

You're a fucking tool as well. You should be made to dig graves for dead children, then thrown in on top and buried alive. It's not a joke anymore, you fucking idiot.

You sound like the dumb fucks I new in college that just realized that human civilization is fucked up and get rather potifical about their newly fomulated opinions. People have been suffering since the dawn of man, it is an eternal struggle of the oppressors and the oppressed. Just saying "hey this is fucked" does not exemplify a high level of thinking and it is rather sophmoric and tired. If you feel you truly want to make a difference, show it by how you live you life and the actions that you take.

I know this is real; So suck it bitch. My brother is sitting is Kuwait right now a mile from the Iraqi border, or he's in iraq I don't really know, with a camera doing his job with our troop as they lob short range missled into the area. You think I want that?

Necronomicon said: Americans are starving in the streets

What ever... have you ever seen starving people? some dumb fuck bum livin' on the streets that hasn't eaten his macdonalds cheese burger since yesterday, I have no sipathy for people like this when there are east africans that haven't eaten their small bowl of mush in three days, not to mention the large persentage of them have aids... starving americans?

Necronomicon said:

It is morally wrong to kill.

This whole thing is like a sick joke I was dreaming about, and then I realized I was awake the whole time.

In three years, Bush has led us from a period of relative peace and prosperity, and into a dark time of war, increasing oppression, and need.

Schools are closing, and states are reaching heretofore unknown levels of debt burden, Americans are starving in the streets, and we are waging a war to "disarm" a regime of weapons that may or may not exist, all under the auspices of an alleged link to global terrorism, which is also unproven.

Americans will die over there, and will also start to die over here, if Al Qauda practices what it is preaching. This in turn will lead to even greater social restricitions in a nation which formerly prided itself on it's level of freedom.

We are a nation of sheep. Are freedoms were illusions. We are only as free as they let us be, and we have passively asceded any claims to control our own fates. Control now sits in the White House, and is enacted by the minions that the ruling oligarchy has surrounded Bush with.

I am watching history repeat itself. People are being herded into detainment centers for indefinite periods of time. Civil liberties are vanishing. The head of a ruling caste has taken power, and is leading the nation to potential ruin by expanding our power base with war to control a precious natural resource in the name of peace.

Life just got a lot shittier for me. How can I have fun doing anything when I know that people are suffering because of actions my "leaders" have taken without my consent. Families are being broken up, people are going hungry, and soon, INNOCENT PEOPLE are going to start being killed in LARGE numbers.

This is bullshit.

Or maybe the world will be better off and we'll all get laid.