• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
erik

Saint Drul

May he forge a path into the heart of tyranny to save the simple sprayer from the unjust hand of the deeval itself...... the_finger.gif

All hail this fine lad! rockband.gif

To burn at the keyboard for his sins against morality!!

All hail this fine lad! rockband.gif

werd to your mother.

hahaha.gif

iain said:

let me see if I can wade through this admiring rabble to post rolleyes.gif

IAIN WHICH MAKES YOU FEEL MORE INADEQUATE? THAT I POST ALL IN CAPITAL LETTERS LIKE ERIK OR THAT I HAVE MADE MORE POSTS THAN YOU AND HIM PUT TOGETHER??? rolleyes.gif

did you ever remember your password for "imorris" anyway yellaf.gif i bet if you bribed Tim he would add the posts you made under that name to your current incarnation

iain - erik

seriously, you guys can't have the same images and both have 40__ posts, it's just too damn confusing!!! moon.gif

Why are you guys talking about dinos??? Is it some sort of in joke?

what is this? a chatroom? I make two virtual back-to-backs and there's STILL several posts between mine

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif you just had the password not that long ago tongue.gif

dinos make you tough wink.gif

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

iain said:

what is this? a chatroom? I make two virtual back-to-backs and there's STILL several posts between mine

i dont want to hear about your virtual beast with two backs. smileysex5.gif just wipe up afterwards tongue.gif

erik has a dino pic? I can't see it. Must be running one of mine rolleyes.gif since I can't see images running on the server here.

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif youi jusr had it not that long ago tongue.gif

Unless it's Iain's old hiccuping one... rolleyes.gif

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif you just had the password not that long ago tongue.gif

thats why i have hello kitty to show i am soft and cuddly alpinist. actually if you look closely....

check the attachment

155137-twightpic.jpg.2c8c309562c366d5ce34055387697941.jpg

that kitty's is probably 3 gu's worth of calories to lug around! outrageous

this empty banter is sure to put me back on the charts. heads up erik

iain said:

that kitty's is probably 3 gu's worth of calories to lug around! outrageous

i wonder how effiecent eating an alpine kitty would be?? i mean you gotta catch it, skin it, boil it(water and fuel) and then eat it. you probably need alot of water to wash it down too. so that means boiling more water.

shit i dunno, i think i am going to leave my rack of alpine kittys at home from now on! iain, thanks for the heads up!