Using the "tools" when replying on this web site?

David_Parker

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by David Parker:
I probably will get a bunch of shit for this, but I can't seem to figure out how to use those "tools" when posting a reply. How do you post someone's "quote" before you respond, make something bold, put in those funny icons, etc?

Click on them with your cursor dude. The Reply with Quote stuff is at the top of the post -look for the little "66 99" symbol.

As for the icons you just click on them like if you want the beer swilling guy [big Drink] you just click on him in the box of "instant graemlins" [big Drink] and there he is [big Drink]

And if you want another funny icon I suggest you find a website with a bunch of gif's and use the and tags to add one in , like this : smile18.gif

[ 11-08-2001: Message edited by: Dru ]

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

Click on them with your cursor dude. The Reply with Quote stuff is at the top of the post -look for the little "66 99" symbol.

As for the icons you just click on them like if you want the beer swilling guy
[big Drink]
you just click on him in the box of "instant graemlins"
[big Drink]
and there he is
[big Drink]

And if you want another funny icon I suggest you find a website with a bunch of gif's and use the
and
tags to add one in , like this :
[/img]
[/img]

Like this? [big Drink][big Drink] Thanks Dru, I knew I could count on a hockey playing, beer drinking, funny, cannuck climber to solve my problem!

Technical question again...A friend of mine, a certain notorious Miss Donna Top-Step, sent a picture to me of pope's sleeping bag which he crapped on. I think list members would enjoy seeing this delightful image. Is there a way to just paste the dang deal into a message? Or does it have to be FTP'd to someone with a web-site URL first and then reference the URL?

Don't know how to do it and don't want the folks to miss out on a piece (so to speak) of history.

- thanks for the beta,

- Dwayner