what ya'll doing over spring break?

meganerd

So fellow college climber bums, spring break is near and I don't know what to do. The weather is looking shitty (maybe an outside chance early next week). What's everybody else got planned that's climbing related? Maybe you can give me some ideas.

No I can't afford to go to Cancun.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

meganerd said:

So fellow college climber bums, spring break is near and I don't know what to do. The weather is looking shitty (maybe an outside chance early next week). What's everybody else got planned that's climbing related? Maybe you can give me some ideas.

No I can't afford to go to Cancun.

Same problem too looks like banff or smith rocks

Greg_W said:

Spring Break? Shit, college was so long ago I barely even remember what Spring Break was. But, if I had one, I'd probably be at Smith or somewhere, too. Party on, litttle dudes!!!

Hey greg your aren't that old... come'n down with us a party like you did back what 5 years ago?

Those of us in the working world need spring breaks too. In fact, I've decided it's BS that we work 5 days a week and get 2 off. Let's get an initiative on the ballot to change the work week to 4 days and add quarterly breaks.

Sigh....I wish... rolleyes.gif

Skisports said:

Greg_W said:

Spring Break? Shit, college was so long ago I barely even remember what Spring Break was. But, if I had one, I'd probably be at Smith or somewhere, too. Party on, litttle dudes!!!

Hey greg your aren't that old... come'n down with us a party like you did back what 5 years ago?

Try 11-14 years ago, but thanks. Can't make the trip, man; already been to Smith this year (two weeks ago, actually). Gotta climb granite, man. You going to be back in the area this summer, skisports?

cracked said:

I'm looking forward to when I'm out of school and have a 9 to 5 cubicle job like jja. Then I can go climbing EVERY WEEKEND and still have the money to be a gear slut. I just can't wait! wave.gif

Ahh, cracked, so naive...soon, you'll be in this "wonderful" working work and you'll discover the awful secret that the weather is timed to FUCK YOU and RAIN every g'damn weekend and the other 5 days are sunny. madgo_ron.gif