PDX Pub Club

Winter

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will unfortunately have to miss this weeks festivities, however I will be pretending that you all are with me over in Black Butte while I hold my own solo pub club in an attempt to drown out the noise made by my children and their friends as they run around doing what kids do best. bigdrink.gif

Hopefully Shred will be there buying us all beer. And b-rock owes us beer, because he didn't show last time. And Drew owes me a beer for driving him to Smith. And Crackman owes me a beer for the belays I gave him last night. And ivan owes me a beer for being strong russian climber.

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Winter said:

Hopefully Shred will be there buying us all beer. And b-rock owes us beer, because he didn't show last time. And Drew owes me a beer for driving him to Smith. And Crackman owes me a beer for the belays I gave him last night. And ivan owes me a beer for being strong russian climber.

And I owe you a beer for sharing your bud at Smith

That's about six pints.

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

I'd like to see you put that much beer down. I got $10 that says Winter can not polish off 6 pints in one night.

MtnHigh said:

Winter said:

And I owe you a beer for sharing your bud at Smith

That's about six pints.

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

I'd like to see you put that much beer down. I got $10 that says Winter can not polish off 6 pints in one night.

i'll get a piece of that action....

hey, anyone returning to smith dis weekend if the alpine sux? need to climb w/ someone vaguely competent

Winter said:

Two fools and their money shall soon part ways.

I'll put down 6 pints of free PBR and stumble away with $20 bucks. All in all I'd say I come out ahead on that deal. How long are we all gonna sit there and watch me drink?

I'm soooooo impressed winter boy. Hell, my dog can lap up a six pack of Midwest brewed watered down farmer beer. It's gotta be TG and let the sickness begin!!!

If I get you really hungover then maybe I'll be able to keep up with ya at Smith.

How long is everyone gonna be there for? I'm going to the ultra-light gear lecture at the Mazama Clubrooms tonight (7 pm), but I have a hard time saying no to some good bigdrink.gif for afterward. Also, how would a newcomer know how to find the group once inside Horsebrass? (I guess I could prolly look for six empty pints of TG and some vomit, but that would be too easy.) wink.gif

shredmaximus said:

I'm sure there will be some folks there until at least 9:30-10:00. I'm looking to unload and Ice Axe on Ivan (not upside the head) so there may be one in the vicinity of the table.

I know of one other person who may stop by after the UL lecture as well. Hope to see ya there! bigdrink.gif

being a well-known trotskite, i appreciate being spared the historically appropriate demise ...also, i'm a big 6'7" bastard, with a shaved head, so i kinda stick out...winter, you gonna drag drew along again? i dig that fuker...something about stories on bicycles and endless hours of crippling paranoia