• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

adventuregal said:

Greg_W said:

Son_of_Caveman said:

I'd be happy to show you the ropes too.

"The ropes", not your "rope," dude. hellno3d.gif Adventuregal isn't into "adventure", shall we say.

At least not "adventure" with lonely CC.com men... yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Let's not tease, honey. I hear NO adventure, period. What about our soldiers going into battle? Do your patriotic duty, sugar; call glacierdog. yellaf.gif

Sadly, I am deserving of a little penalty slack myself. I haven't totally screwed the proverbial pooch on this quitting thing, but there have been indiscretions of the smoking variety, and of this I am not so proud.

Time to get serious about this again before the smoking sneaks back in.

MUFFY, LET'S GET BUSY! fruit.gif

Caveat: this is dangerous and should only be practiced by professionals.

I was never a pack-a-day or more kinda guy but whilst in the Army I was a regular smoker. It carried over off and on into civilian life until I came to the conclusion that its a disgusting habit and I wanted to stop supporting a horrid industry. So to rid myself of the smoking urge I focused on creating the most god-awful memory of smoking I could fathom so I could harken back to that in the future when the urge hits. I purchased a bottle of Hood River Distilleries finest scotch, two packs of smokes and proceded to get snot-hanging drunk. The next morning my mouth felt like the inside of my fathers '69 Fairlane ashtray and I was cured. About once a year or so I have a cigarette but usually can't even make it through an entire smoke without my gag reflex kicking in.

I wish both of you the best of luck in kicking the awful habit.

allison said:

Sadly, I am deserving of a little penalty slack myself. I haven't totally screwed the proverbial pooch on this quitting thing, but there have been indiscretions of the smoking variety, and of this I am not so proud.

Time to get serious about this again before the smoking sneaks back in.

MUFFY, LET'S GET BUSY! fruit.gif

BACK ON THE BANDWAGON smile.gif