Snow at Paradise?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by westernbackcountryskier:
so what you're saying is that there is some snow? has anyone actually been up there recently though to actually know?

Um, yes, I was actually there recently, last week. There is a foot or two, enough to ski on, not enough to dig a snow cave. Like I said.

[ 11-07-2001: Message edited by: Alex ]

Yeah Mr. westcoastbackcountyskierdude, easy on the attitude, Alex was only trying to help. He's a reliable source, but then again you probably wouldn't know that since your new around here grin.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

I think Washington gets a solid base earlier than any other state in the lower 48. Would you guys agree?

[ 11-07-2001: Message edited by: lambone ]

I was there last Saturday and Sunday to just above Pan Point. Snow to the parking lot, you can keep your board(s) on the whole way if you're careful . They probably haven't had much new this week, it might be crusty, but softened up nicely in the afternoon over the weekend (snow level had risen to 9000').