Trask & Glassgowkiss Sling Insults At Each Other

allthumbs

glassgowkiss said:

if it is for real- fucking a- lucky for you guys you live close to canada. marry a canadian. or don't travel as you'll be a loughing stock of the world!!!!!! this equas chrushchov un boot story. now i am worried. hellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gif

eat shit and die muthafuka madgo_ron.gif

Edited by Off_White

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no you eat shit trask. something you'd know really well since your head is so deep up your ass. you eat, breathe, speak and think shit. this is as logical argument as you deserve cocksuking maggot. you can suck my meat if you like it, but that's where the extend of our relationship ends you miserable cum guzzler HCL.gifmoon.gif maybe you should read more you dolt instead popping useless shit on this bb and figure out how this world works. maybe you should travel a bit to see that there is more to life then fucking mc-puke-dalds and gas guzzling suv. not only your climbing posts are moronic (no wonder- you don't climb) but you're a buttplug on every other subject. you're fucking useless tool.

glassgowkiss said:

no you eat shit trask. something you'd know really well since your head is so deep up your ass. you eat, breathe, speak and think shit. this is as logical argument as you deserve cocksuking maggot. you can suck my meat if you like it, but that's where the extend of our relationship ends you miserable cum guzzler HCL.gifmoon.gif maybe you should read more you dolt instead popping useless shit on this bb and figure out how this world works. maybe you should travel a bit to see that there is more to life then fucking mc-puke-dalds and gas guzzling suv. not only your climbing posts are moronic (no wonder- you don't climb) but you're a buttplug on every other subject. you're fucking useless tool.

you listen to me you rotton cocksucker. you're the living proof of a crack baby born to a crack whore prostitute. I heard you were conceived in an alley and droped in a dumpster cause you're such a roach. not to mention the fact that you're just jealous cause your mama's got a higher sperm count than you. sit on a grenade mutha fucka madgo_ron.gif

hey little deepshit dildo punk. you can talk shit all you want. just don't run into me you puff. you're boring, uncreative dolt. your opinions are like assholes- all of them are the same and all of the stink moon.gifmoon.gif you're a motherfucker stuck on repeat going backwards. you're also clown punching throat callus slofer. now you're on my shitlist

glassgowkiss said:

hey little deepshit dildo punk. you can talk shit all you want. just don't run into me you puff. you're boring, uncreative dolt. your opinions are like assholes- all of them are the same and all of the stink moon.gifmoon.gif you're a motherfucker stuck on repeat going backwards. you're also clown punching throat callus slofer. now you're on my shitlist

hey cocksucker fuck stick. you're on MY shitlist. stay off my mtn. or cover yur ass, cunt cry.gif come get some beotch

trask said:

glassgowkiss said:

hey cocksucker fuck stick. you're on MY shitlist. stay off my mtn. or cover yur ass, cunt cry.gif come get some beotch

stay of your mountain- you mean your shoe box? moon.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif who is a little cunt now?

i'm not gonna argue with you and waste my time anymore. you can win, but you'll still be a retard yelrotflmao.gif

Edited by glassgowkiss

glassgowkiss said:

trask said:

glassgowkiss said:

stay of your mountain- you mean your shoe box? moon.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif who is a little cunt now?

i'm not gonna argue with you and waste my time anymore. you can win, but you'll still be a retard yelrotflmao.gif

you're a draft dodging pussy. go back to canada you fat assed useless tub of shit

trask said:

glassgowkiss said:

trask said:

glassgowkiss said:

you're a draft dodging pussy. go back to canada you fat assed useless tub of shit

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif calling me fat is like trying to convice me that tammi baker is a hot babe yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif with my whole 5'8 frame and 140lbs i can join your chub club yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif, plus i did spent substential time in the army, how about you? you don't even have draft in this country, so again you are talking out of your ass. this is pathetic and pointless. get a life trask

trask said:

hey shitstick, go fuck off and quit bothering me. you started this shit and it just proves what a useless bitch you are. I'm done with you...go fuck your sister some more.

not only stupid, but with bad memory. i started this? i stated about asscraft and you jumped me, so get your story straight fuckface. and i did fuck your sister, she was ugly, but what a hell........ yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifpitty.gif i was drunk yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif or maybe it was your mother....

Edited by glassgowkiss

glassgowkiss said:

trask said:

hey shitstick, go fuck off and quit bothering me. you started this shit and it just proves what a useless bitch you are. I'm done with you...go fuck your sister some more.

not only stupid, but with bad memory. i started this? i stated about asscraft and you jumped me, so get your story straight fuckface. and i did fuck your sister, she was ugly, but what a hell........ yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifpitty.gif i was drunk yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif or maybe it was your mother....

no you were high from huffin paint - you had your sorry excuse for a cock in your dog's asshole

what the fuck skisports you think you can just start saying shit and motherfucker whenever you want? that is bullshit if i say so myself. have you got your "narc on your neighbor for uncky ashcroft" glee club kit yet???

erik said:

what the fuck skisports you think you can just start saying shit and motherfucker whenever you want? that is bullshit if i say so myself. have you got your "narc on your neighbor for uncky ashcroft" glee club kit yet???

Fuck yeah its a damn message board