Weekend wx sucks again, whats everybody doing?

JoshK

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

What are everybody's big plans, you mean.

Sheesh. rolleyes.gif

This coming from a guy who perpetually refers to himself in the third person. And thus, shouldn't Sheesh be put in quotes? As in "'Sheesh,' DFA says."

I myself will be playing some Frisbee Golf. Not too much else planned.

JoshK said:

Well, looks another fairly shitty weekend in terms of weather. At least the snow levels will be dropping down to something a little more reasonable.

That's why you gotta climb when the weather's good. I got a few pitches in this afternoon. I'm drinking and snogging on the weekend.

freeclimb9 said:

JoshK said:

Well, looks another fairly shitty weekend in terms of weather. At least the snow levels will be dropping down to something a little more reasonable.

That's why you gotta climb when the weather's good. I got a few pitches in this afternoon. I'm drinking and snogging on the weekend.

Maybe I'm dense, or sheltered, but what is snogging? Is it like slogging? Or is it like smileysex5.gif?

I'll be out in the rain at Granite Falls teaching people how to be trail maintenance crew leaders. We're gearing up for National Trails Day in June. No, it ain't climbing, but it beats moping around the house, in my humble opinion.

It's on a new trail called The Lime Kiln Trail which is located on the abandoned Everett and Monte Cristo Railway grade. Someday we hope to build a bridge across the Stilliguamish and like to the existing Old Robe Trail.

klenke said:

This weekend will see a historical event on Cascadeclimbers: Dru's 10,000th post!

Tickets for this event are being sold at www.Drusbigmoment.com. Please, no scalping of tickets in the Spray forum.

grin.gif

actually, our cc.com sprayometer's have calculated that the 10000 post by avatar 'dru' will actually be around his 25000th post if you count all of his other avatars. lets give him some more credit than just the 10k now! wazzup.gif

If ya go to Zombie - try the one that starts in the left corner and then goes l-r across the roof. Maybe there is more than one that fits that description, I'm thinking of one about a metre out from the back wall.

Make sure you bring the lowe balls.

Iain,

Who are you taking the course from? It's odd because I'm interviewing a guy Friday in Anacortes about orienteering for an article.

Saturday — working

Sunday— either a try on the 'W' trifecta or indoor climbing at Cascade Crags

iain said:

orienteering course on Sat, skiing on Sun.

lemme get this straight you are taking a *course* on how to use a frickin compass and read a map, which is all orienteering is, and your a SAR, my god what do they teach you???

i won a whole watermelon once in an orienteering open competition.