Pub Club 3/11

AlpineK

re: parking at gradys - there is some parking right there on 24th. There is some angle parking on the adjacent streets. Then there is tons of parking in the residential streets in all directions. It is not a zone parking area. There are no permits or limits. Honest, parking is not a problem, certainly easier than the downtown or ballard locations.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Parking is not allowed. Anywhere. EXCEPT if you buy the new Kick Me In The Ass Urban Adventure Pass. These are available at REI. You may buy a day pass that allows you to park within the city limits for $6, or a specially-priced annual Kick Me In The Ass Urban Adventure Pass for $30.

The proceeds from this pass go towards enforcement of the pass, which includes upgrading the meter maid's three wheeled golf carts to heavily armed black Hummers. The Parking Enforcement Division of the City of Seattle hopes to encourage compliance by a campaign of "shock and awe," which includes shooting up vehicles prior to towing them away and impounding them. Impounded vehicles can be reclaimed for $500 on the following Monday between the hours of 2 and 3 pm.

While this is only a demonstration project, and you are not compelled to buy a Kick Me in the Ass Pass, the City of Seattle assumes no liability for cars destroyed by gunfire because they have no pass. Every pass sold is tabulated as a vote in favor of the Kick Me In The Ass Urban Adventure Pass Demonstration Project.

Thank you for your compliance.

Dwayner,

I don't think it is Tacoma's turn this week, but I would be happy to support a Tacoma Pub Club in the next couple weeks.

Dave P

We talked about the Pyramid place and there were a lot of negative comments...expensive/shitty food/beer. I think you beter forget about the Pyramid brewery.

I didn't know Uncle_Tricky was an augur. That explains the beard and the funny red and white hat and cerulean scarf a couple pub clubs back.

Regarding the Pub Club location, it aint decided until the fat lady sings or Schuldt farts or whichever comes first at noon tomorrow. moon.gif

Look: David Parker is starring in a new film: http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1808412044&intl=us . I hope he isn't playing one of the rats.

Well, Ok I guess you found out about my "other" life as an actor, producer and director. I'm stepping out for this new Willard thing and yes I am a RAT! I was born in 1960! For other film entertainment, check out Hotel de Love and Bimbo Movie Bash. Friggin hilareous, I'm tellin' ya!

Anyway, I've been secretly auditioning all you guys and gals at Pub Club and later at my party in the Methow, I'm going to announce the new movie and cast featuring at least 3 of you. Lets just say it's got a little to do with climbing. Now, you should also know that I can be bought if you REALLY want a role in my movie. Guys, Beer and gange works best! Gals, well, I guess I don't need to say too much, you'll just have to figure it out on your own!

So I'll see ya tomorrow, (late) and for christ's sake figure this shit out before noon, OK!!!

Right now I count:

Grady's 8 votes

Tacoma 3 votes

Icegirl voted to make everyone else drive to a bar she could walk to. (What a supprise rolleyes.gif)

Minx voted for Tacoma, but since she's never been to a Pub Club her vote doesn't count for much.

I'm not going to be near a computer till late afternoon, so someone else will have to call it. It seems that Grady's is the spot though.

We should think about a T town Pub Club in the next couple of weeks.

Dave_Schuldt said:

minx is a troublemaker. You have yet to show so like trask your opinions don't count.

if it's in t-town this week i will go. future events in t-town i can't commit to.

i don't show b/c it's always in seattle. the one recent eastside event was a happenstance of poor timing for me.

unlike trask, i am not a recluse. (not that there's anything wrong w/that)

wave.gif

yeah! it's at least 45min closer to bend! wink.gif

hey those seattle pub clubs you're always trying to have close to 520 are a joke for those of use on the eastside. Have you people ever driven across 520? i know you have! it's a nightmare!

t-town! the spar, the unicorn, magoos annex, any place else not on the water..

You have to take Forrest's vote out since he lives really close to Grady's.

But I will place a vote for it.

My favorite Puget Sound bumpersticker says, "I moved to the Eastside because I'm an idiot." Seen on a SUV in Redmond a couple years ago...