Into the Cattle-Zone!

Dumpster_Diver

I put on my new MET5 jacket by TNF and turned on the belly warmer (am I cool or what?!). Then I approached the ski slopes with great trepidation.

When I got my ticket I joined the cattle in the lift lines.

Moo! Moo! onto the superfastchairbetterthananyotherresortschair to the top of the lift.

Viewed the 25 foot smear of ice people chestbeat about online all the time. Somebody could huck that thing on skis if they cut out some of the trees on top. It's even more amazing people waste time to climb that thing.

My partner was a better skier than me doing 360 degree jumps and radical manuevers as I gaped about. Moo! Moo! cattle work to get on the chair again and repeat.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Off_White said:

Generally speaking, when standing in a lift line I prefer to baa like a sheep, but mooing works well too. I hope your rad friend saved his tricks for under the chair, cuz why bother if no one is watching?

Twas not beneath the chair. Look for photos in the next issue of Death Couloir Skiing Magazine made for extreme skiers only hahaha.gif