chatter

allison

Dru said:

have the instructors let you massage with your hands yet or are you still limited to hitting clients with a hammer to tenderize?

They wont even let me touch people yet....I have to memorize a bunch of junk first wink.gif

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fleblebleb said:

Will you get to touch people before you get to hit them with hammers, or after?

yellaf.gifyellaf.gif that remains unclear at this point. So far I have heard nothing about hammers.... could be some secret massage society thing though wink.gif

trish_fox said:

fleblebleb said:

As our friend Jim Morrison said, "Come on, come on, come on and touch me now".

I thout it was "... touch me babe, can't you see that I am not affraid... what was that promise that you made" fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif great now I have the doors stuck in my head. I realy don't think this is good for my education tongue.gif

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

trish_fox said:

fleblebleb said:

As our friend Jim Morrison said, "Come on, come on, come on and touch me now".

I thout it was "... touch me babe, can't you see that I am not affraid... what was that promise that you made" fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif great now I have the doors stuck in my head. I realy don't think this is good for my education tongue.gif

"bend me, shape me, any way you want me"

Dru said:

dont you only have banning privileges in the freshiezone? confused.gif

Nope, every moderator has access to the admin section that allows banning avatars. Changing passwords, info, email address, all that stuff is up for grabs. See, we're much more moderate than you think. yellaf.gif

Off_White said:

Dru said:

dont you only have banning privileges in the freshiezone? confused.gif

Nope, every moderator has access to the admin section that allows banning avatars. Changing passwords, info, email address, all that stuff is up for grabs. See, we're much more moderate than you think. yellaf.gif

Exactly. thumbs_up.gif

I've thought of banning people just to see if I could, but then I was presented with a chance to really ban someone (Tomcat). It's so much fun having this power.

I hope to someday have just reason to ban that bitch/asshole JB, but I haven't had just cause yet. Still you have to have dreams. yellaf.gif