• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iain said:

check it:

riding it out

stupid boarders! yellaf.gifwink.gif

Those TGR guys are mostly skiers, and they say dumb shit in their movies like [deep,serious,brobra_voice] last year alaska had the sketchiest snowpack that anyone could remember in recent history... but we went in [/deep,serious,brobra_voice]

eternalX said:

Whistler is suppose to get dumped on all weekend.

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Whistler (Blackcomb actually rolleyes.gif ) KICKED ASS today, tuesday!

Everything except the Blackcomb Glacier opened.

Not busy, and knee deep + in the gem bowls.

Owwwwwooooohhh!!!

fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

and what is the name of that cheap kind of bunkhouse hostel place north of the Village? Thinking of running up there next week for a few turns if I can find lodging without compromising myself. blush.gif Alternately, anyone have a condo or anything they would like to lend me for a night or two? Be happy to leave you a couple of drawings or something nice as a payment. This has worked well lately...I have a laptop and some new dental work I got this way.

I got an email...then i signed up on the web site, but can't find it now. they assign you a code and then you need your WA driver's license (which I still need to get). Here's the number from the bottom of the confirmation email.. let me know what they tell you:

If you have any questions regarding this offer, please contact the Whistler Blackcomb Reservation Centre at 1-800-766-0449.

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif