PUP CLUB 3-4

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erik said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

Maybe the next time MattP has a party you will get invited and then you can hear about Kurt's recent ski trip. thumbs_down.gif

Muffy isn't visting sealtle as much as seatle is visiting Muffy wink.gif

Edited by allison

Bad Attitude? My attitude is just fine. I see nothing wrong with being against, "calling," Pub Club a week in advance. I also don't see anything wrong with bringing up an alternative.

D&H is winning right now, but its not over till tomorrow pm. If you had really read my posts you would find that I'm fine with either spot.

Muff says: "And Dwayner, we all find your obesssion with IG a little creepy, to say the very least."

"We all"? Do you have multiple personalities or are you a member of the royal family? Face it, Muffer, the only reason you would write something like that is because it is a well-known fact that you don't like me.

I like Icegirl....I've met her a couple of times and found her delightful. My defense of her from time to time is all in good fun. And if Icegirl has a problem with it, I'm sure she'll tell me to piss off.

So enjoy getting your digs in if that makes you feel good and consider the possibility that maybe you're a little creepy yourself sometimes.

- Dwayner

Dwayner said:

Muff says: "And Dwayner, we all find your obesssion with IG a little creepy, to say the very least."

"We all"? Do you have multiple personalities or are you a member of the royal family? Face it, Muffer, the only reason you would write something like that is because it is a well-known fact that you don't like me.

I like Icegirl....I've met her a couple of times and found her delightful. My defense of her from time to time is all in good fun. And if Icegirl has a problem with it, I'm sure she'll tell me to piss off.

So enjoy getting your digs in if that makes you feel good and consider the possibility that maybe you're a little creepy yourself sometimes.

- Dwayner

MUFFY IS ESPECIALY HAVING A SPLIT PERSONALITY TODAY shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif WHAT COULD BESPACIAL AND DIFFRENT ABOUT TODAY?????????? evils3d.gif

catbirdseat said:

D&H is winning right now, but its not over till tomorrow pm. If you had really read my posts you would find that I'm fine with either spot.
Someone please set me straight. Are we talking about D&H for tomorrow, or a week from tomorrow?

for tommorow

read back

we can only discuss next week's pub club after wensday, not before tuesday.

d&h tuesday 3/04/03

MUFFY AND TRASK TRADED PASSWORDS!!!! OR IS IT MUFFY AND ALLISON AND WHO THE HELL KNOWS WHO HAD A 3 WAY PASSWORD FEST???

Why is this thread called Pup Club anyways. I thought it was about Sierra and Chubnook getting it on in Timmy's garage while cc.eers stand around with beer and watch!