Weekend coffee buzzzzzzzzzz

Dumpster_Diver

Yeah Leavenworth has dry rock.

Some people climbing on Snow Creek Wall as well.

Fuck all the sport mountaineers that need trip reports, avalanche reports, beta, and photos to figure out when to climb mountains.

The skiing sucked anuses where I was at this morning. At least the burgers were good on the way down. cheeburga_ron.gif

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

cracked said:

Checking out the avalanche reports is a good idea, especially if you're a gumby like me.

Dear Mr. Goodie Tushues,

There is no avalanche report in a true backcountry. If that is your only guilt we may or may not omit that scape-goat from my comments above. Only you know the truth.

Yours truly,

Mr. Trash_Eater

Gee, I'd better start repenting. I read TRs, guide books, look at photos, check both the weather reports and avalanche reports, and commit other backcountry sins such as paralleling on tele gear. Absolve me of my sins, O good back-country lord Dumbster Diver. Why the fuck shouldn't I use available info? It can keep me from getting screwed. It can be overdone, but that is up to the participant to decide.