Nutz

Dr_Flash_Amazing

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the best nuts are Wild Country Rocks and the rest are suck. so there.

DMM Walnuts, I have found have more of a tendency to get stuck cause they are all scooped & stuff. So i suggest you get sum cause then it will be more booty for me next time I am at Smith.

No way, Captain Booty. You can't handle the runout chossy nightmare hardman horrorfests that DFA climbs. Like Cinnamon Slab, for one. You wouldn't make it past the approach stairs. Spiderman, for another. The death-defying free-solo downclimb over Asterisk Pass would have you pissing your pants with 'nad-shriveling fear. And you would die of hypoxia trying to weasel your way over Misery Ridge, so don't even try it.

the_finger.gif

Dru said:

the best nuts are Wild Country Rocks and the rest are suck. so there.

DMM Walnuts, I have found have more of a tendency to get stuck cause they are all scooped & stuff. So i suggest you get sum cause then it will be more booty for me next time I am at Smith.

Like I said, you love what you got.

I have gotten _1_ Wallnut stuck ever. It's on Lion's Way in the Bugs if anyone wants it.

fern said:

Dr. Flash Amazing you should get some tricams. They come in pretty colours like pink and red so they will coordinate well with your lycra. Plus they are the BOMB, dood. thumbs_up.gif

Thx for the beta. Actually, in the Doctor's relatively limited trad experience, tri-cams have been one of his favorite pieces of gear. Every route seems to have at least one excellent tri-cam placement. They always seem like such stonker placements.

Looks to be some good deals on e-bay, too. thumbs_up.gif