Smiff MuD...

RuMR

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's gone before...but not climbing, just tagging along...he climbs in the gym now, so i'm sure he'll hop on routes...not gonna push him, and I'll climb up w/ him on a twin toprope setup...should be a riot, and he digs roasting marshmellows and camping in a tent!!!

RuMR said:

He's gone before...but not climbing, just tagging along...he climbs in the gym now, so i'm sure he'll hop on routes...not gonna push him, and I'll climb up w/ him on a twin toprope setup...should be a riot, and he digs roasting marshmellows and camping in a tent!!!

Sounds like fun smile.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif I was just going to suggest that if YOU want to climb something specific, take a third. My boys have way more fun when they have a grown up to watch/play with them while they wait for their turns smile.gif

Actually, there's a pack of us going down, one of which is his nanny and her husband...its gonna rule, but might be a bit cold...figure five gallon buckets and some of the ramps next to karate wall and then of course, numerous pebble and rock tosses into the river to round out an excellent day!!

Distel32 said:

was down there last weekend, if you're camping bring warm shit!! on saturday night it got into the low teens, pretty damn cold, our tent was pretty much completely frozen. have fun down there! snaf.gif

Yeah, i kinda considered that...if its super cold at night, i'll grab a hotel...certainly don't want to start out his climbing career in a bad way!!

You gonna be down this weekend??

Distel32 said:

no, this weekend is going to be devoted to breaking in the new crash pad at squamish. Instead of frozen camping, rain camping. But IIIFFF the forecast holds, might be sweet! 3.5year old climbing? sounds sharmaspicous thumbs_up.gif

Hmmm...sharma? I don't think so since he's dealing w/ my genes!! I'm not going to push him...the opportunities will be there, if he wants to take advantage of it, i'll enable him...

RuMR said:

Distel32 said:

no, this weekend is going to be devoted to breaking in the new crash pad at squamish. Instead of frozen camping, rain camping. But IIIFFF the forecast holds, might be sweet! 3.5year old climbing? sounds sharmaspicous thumbs_up.gif

Hmmm...sharma? I don't think so since he's dealing w/ my genes!! I'm not going to push him...the opportunities will be there, if he wants to take advantage of it, i'll enable him...

now if my parents would have had that attitude i might still be talking to them!!

good on you rumr!