• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
AlpineK

Pub Club 2/25

Iain said "Motley Crew." Those were my thoughts exactly. Everyone is different...except Allison. She seems to have one thing (one finger, actually) on her mind. We should get this graemlin the_finger.gif renamed :allison: in code.

klenke said:

She seems to have one thing (one finger, actually) on her mind. We should get this graemlin the_finger.gif renamed :allison: in code.

That is just me saying "cc.com is NUMBER ONE!" the_finger.gif

This is RURP:

Fascinating and big fun events like the following are one big reason I do not go to "pub clubs":

Image-3372212C4A0F11D7.jpg

Image-33732A634A0F11D7.jpg

Image-33733BE94A0F11D7.jpg

Makes you really want to go! rolleyes.gif

RURP has spoken.

Gawd RURP, what a coincidence that you should like these pictures!!! Because when Icegirly was taking these shots of Allison, instead of saying, "say cheese" or whatever, she was saying "SMILE FOR RURP!!"

Cheers RURP, you mystery hunk!

Image-33732A634A0F11D7.jpg

COL._Von_Spanker said:

I think this one is my favorite

Image-3373CDDD4A0F11D7.jpg

He looks like he should file a police report about unknown assailants...

This is RURP:

And I think that maybe "the finger" is this girl's special trademark. Here is another one from some other time:

420sprayers5.jpg

Classy!

RURP has spoken.

This is RURP:

Ya, Miss Muffy, I can not tell if your little devil head icons are giving me two thumbs up or otherwise. I think it is probably two thumbs up many times. I am glad that you agree with me.

RURP has spoken.

not only are you trite, you are also out of your mind. I prefer th think the devil is flipping you the bird laugh.gif as the code says F A H Q

wich could also mean Fuk YOU tongue.gifwave.gif

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

not only are you trite, you are also out of your mind. I prefer th think the devil is flipping you the bird laugh.gif as the code says F A H Q

This is RURP.

Your reply suggests you are as classy as the girl in the picture. But maybe you are the girl in the picture?

RURP has spoken.

Rurp, you humorless sack of bombast,

Did you fail to notice that I am smiling in all of the pictures too? the_finger.gif

Your pal,

Allison

RURP said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

This is RURP.

Your reply suggests you are as classy as the girl in the picture. But maybe you are the girl in the picture?

RURP has spoken.

no, I am not the strinking brunette, but the hot little red head that doesn't live in washington tongue.gif