Pub Club 2/25

AlpineK

COL._Von_Spanker said:

Tonights Pub Club Forcast:

Partly crowded with a chance of news personal, moving to complaining non smokers later in the evening eventually tapering off to hard core drinkers.

Tomorrows forcast is looking like a chance of sprayers, and a 50% chance of a hangover.

Between 7 and 8 is a good time. Just don't show up and then leave; We will show.

If you see a person with a Stihl chainsaw hat you are in the right place.

yelrotflmao.gif

next time with a little more flair!!

and you stihl be blingin that thnig!?

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colonel, there might be more than one Stihl hat in that joint!

KING5, usually there are a fair number of people clubbing, most of whom know each other, but don't be afraid to ask around for "cascade climbers". The first time I went to one of these no one knew anyone else, and it took a while to consolidate...

Might be good if one of Die Regulars describes some way to figure out who we all are, since looking for the more subtle signs (climbing cloths, that beedy eye, a Stihl hat) might not work for non-climbing newsies especially if its crowded.

To_The_Top said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

just look for all the rugged handsome men hanging out with like 4 girls... badabing grin.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Have you seen Thinkers picture? yellaf.gifbigdrink.gif

not a real picture of him... but if I remember corectly krazy 1 mentiond he wasn't 1/2 bad in person wink.gif

COL._Von_Spanker said:

Tonights Pub Club Forcast:

Partly crowded with a chance of news personal, moving to complaining non smokers later in the evening eventually tapering off to hard core drinkers.

Tomorrows forcast is looking like a chance of sprayers, and a 50% chance of a hangover.

Between 7 and 8 is a good time. Just don't show up and then leave; We will show.

If you see a person with a Stihl chainsaw hat you are in the right place.

7-8 is late for me (what can I say, I got a kid) -- will anyone be there at 5?

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

just look for all the rugged handsome men hanging out with like 4 girls... badabing grin.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

That would be a night when almost all the local cc:com chicks show up (happens maybe once a month). Better to look for a group of 6-10 guys with an age range from 20s to 40s hanging with one or two women. Oh and lots of pitchers on the table. bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

king-5 - PC doesn't really ever start that early. Sometimes in the summer people will show at 6:30, but this time of year it's closer to 7:30.

A couple of observations:

King5....you wouldn't be getting all of the attention from most of these characters if they thought you were a guy.

Horn-dog/Spray Monkeys: perhaps you are being Amber-trolled.

Also....Icegirl...don't listen to them punks trying to get you to wear your bikeshorts to Pube-Club....they're only hoping for camel-toe and other tight views. I say, "Fogettaboutit!" They should be content with your delightful social skills and climbing repartee.

- Dwayner bigdrink.gif

Klenke, you speaketh with forked tongue. PubClub is an extremely important matter and you shouldn't even mention changing the venue at this late of an hour. You are only encouraging that shameless Icegirl, at poor Dave Schuldt's expense. Ten demerits.

At this point, it has got to be Al's. And for you non-smokers who can't handle it, our apologies. I don't think it is actually all that bad there -- certainly not as bad as it was at Teddy's on that one out of the three times we've been there that a party of smokers sat right next to us -- but what do I know? I smoke cigars (not at a pubclub, of course).