• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
AlpineK

Pub Club 2/25

Uh.....I know I said I don't like it when the girls hijack the venue, but I think we should make an exception and allow Icegirl to pick the place every week.

christmas_gift.jpg

- Dwayner

P.S. Hi Icegirl! (Pretend that be Dwayner on the left givin' you a big basket o' candy!)

Edited by Dwayner

I'm totally down with a spot in Montlake. I think we should meet up there next week.

In the mean time lets talk about what's on the poll.

Don't worry Iceguy, I'm just messing around.

If you guys want women to show up, y'all should stop picking places like the "AL"ki and "AL"s (hey! Is there a pattern developing here?) smirk.gif

Why is it that not one of you fuckers cares about muzic or dancing or answering my goddamn question. I'm getting pissed and might have to visit you chodes with the gloves on. Hell I think I'm bringing Adamson with me for recondo. Bring it on wankers!!! madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

trask said:

Why is it that not one of you fuckers cares about muzic or dancing or answering my goddamn question. I'm getting pissed and might have to visit you chodes with the gloves on. Hell I thing I'm bringing Adamson with me for recondo. Bring it on wankers!!! madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

Shut up Trask and you too Fool. I've been at some big events at Al's with lots of women.

This is a get together for folks interested in climbing. Pub Club is not a dating service.

AlpineK said:

trask said:

Why is it that not one of you fuckers cares about muzic or dancing or answering my goddamn question. I'm getting pissed and might have to visit you chodes with the gloves on. Hell I thing I'm bringing Adamson with me for recondo. Bring it on wankers!!! madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

Shut up Trask and you too Fool. I've been at some big events at Al's with lots of women.

This is a get together for folks interested in climbing. Pub Club is not a dating service.

As shown by some of the venues, also for those interested in second-hand smoke hangovers.... hellno3d.gif

wave.gif

There are places that are less smoky and still allow smoking. Al's is way too smoky for me. It was too smoky for me when I still smoked. Mommy, I have wimpy lungs.

allison said:

There are places that are less smoky and still allow smoking. Al's is way too smoky for me. It was too smoky for me when I still smoked. Mommy, I have wimpy lungs.

Well put, Allison. (hey! Wheres the SMOKING GRAEMLIN?)

wazzup.gif

I give up. Have your climber slide-shows. (nuttin like getiin together with the boyz and testosterone laden women). I'm going partyin' with the fairer sex. Adiós moon.gif

Oh, btw, me and Erik are heading down to LA to do the offshore APBA show for two days... We'll post a TR when we get back.. moon.gif

Fool why don't you and Allison get together at any bar in the city except for the bar Pub Club is at.

Or show up a few times and someone might be willing to listen to your choice of venue.

sorry dude, allison is a better man than me wave.gif Didn't realize you didn't like to dance and chase skirts. whatever floats yur boat.

wait

let me get this straight

we potentially have 2 innocent newsroom groupies, THE Dan Larson, AND TRASK?? showing up next week? I am soooo there! Capt Caveman, you bring Beckey and its a full hizouse!!!

Alex, I'm out. Evidently since I choose to hang out with women, I'm not a part of the climbing scene. har har har.

As if I fucking care. I just thought it would be fun to actually hold one of our illustrious climber babes in my arms and strut across the dance floor, but evidently that's too "meat market dating service" for some. So you fellas and fellettes have a good old time talking TR's, chestbeating and whatever the hell else it is you do, and I'll go dancing with the "uncool crowd" at a happening club.

LET'S GO TO A BAR WHERE EVERYONE HAS TO WEAR BAGS OVER THEIR HEADS, THEN MAYBE TRAKS WILL SHOW

NOT THAT i GIVE A SHIT

Alpine K... I voted once, the poll won't let me vote again, unless it's from work...

Nickerson! Nickerson!

I do show up...

AlpineK said:

Or show up a few times and someone might be willing to listen to your choice of venue.

Yah, touche! I haven't been yet, my bad. Hey, though, I just friggin signed up in December, then left for two months climbing, so gimme a break. Next week sounds good, and let the K5 girls pick sounds even better -

God knows what the newscast on Wednesday might be, though...

hahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gif