• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
AlpineK

Pub Club 2/25

trask said:

tell King5News trask is coming next week.

I heard about you guys' hot date at Trader Joe's and the 4 Seasons! She's a handful, huh?

fyi, I stumbled into the China Clipper (WAY North) recently on a Tuesday and was pleasantly surprised to find they have $2.50 ANYTHING every Tuesday. Prolly kinda far for the Ballard/Fremont whiners shocked.gif, but a candidate to toss into the mix for some week.

Thinker said:

Actually Pub Club is not all about singles meeting singles...in fact, that usually only happens in Erik's dreams. Pub Club includes a number of married/attached folks amongst the hordes of horny (frustrated) singles.

So, SURE, bring the single sided gals along with you! Bring your married folk, too. I'm sure you'll make quite the stir! This may be worth showing up for.......

that is sooo harsh old boy!! i cannot believe you uttered such unfounded words. do you work for a major media corporation or something??

i am all about the fun there mr thinker!! and whos frustrated??????? not the birthday gurl!!!

the_finger.gif

NEWSTIPS said:Oh, we both check this board daily. Post a public plea or send her a sweet private message.

....I suspect that's probably another one of Trask's avatars and he'd be rollin on the floor if anyone PM'd King5News....

I can assure you that both Newstips and King5News are bonafide female employees for Belo Broadcasting. We both exist...and not just in Trask's dreams!

erik said:that is sooo harsh old boy!! i cannot believe you uttered such unfounded words. do you work for a major media corporation or something??

i am all about the fun there mr thinker!! and whos frustrated??????? not the birthday gurl!!!

the_finger.gif

Hey Erik, thanks for the back-handed complement on my spelling and sentence structure! But, alas, my work is not nearly so glamorous.

Say, when is Amber showing up at Pub Club again?

NEWSTIPS said:

I can assure you that both Newstips and King5News are bonafide female employees for Belo Broadcasting. We both exist...and not just in Trask's dreams!

If that's truly the case, do you mind if I take a stab at your identities?

Sure. But neither of us are on air so the chance that you'll guess right is remote. Although I am happy to admit that when you cal the KING newsroom, you'll likely reach one of us...

I am both shocked and impressed that you know Ruth. She is sitting right next to me even as I type.

I have never heard of Karan Olson.

Well, thank you. I guess I am warm......

I don't actually know Ruth. RE Karan, I suspect my sources are a bit dated...

icegirl said:

So back to the Nickerson.... Or the D & H?

Icegirl go vote in the pole. wazzup.gif

It's way too late to bring up the D&H.

Sorry Icegirl... some of us don't REALLY care where it's at....we just come and drink when we're off our leashes. Come to think of it, I recently chewed my leash in half and am on the prowl again.

Join all the hotties Icegirl.. I'm bring a couple of my Hooters buddies. Take it where we can dance and raise hell. Enuf of this subdued shit. Lets FUCKING PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thinker said:

Well, thank you. I guess I am warm......

I don't actually know Ruth. RE Karan, I suspect my sources are a bit dated...

Ruth says Karan worked here several years ago. I've been here only 1 year.

Chuck,

I hear you. It sounds like a good spot. I'm down with it in the future, but unless there's a major posting blitz, I think you better wait till next week.

I won't forget.

Dubliner. I don't think we've ever had it there, have we?

Ix-nay on Iramid-Pay. Maybe when Avid-Day Arker-Pay wants to come we can do it there, but that is the only only reason to subject ourselves to that yuppie fuck fuck nonsense.

Why I am I speaking Pig Latin? I guess I finally lost my mind. hahaha.gif

Kurt-

One thing to keep in mind about Grady's:

I believe that once upon a time, Dan Larson promised to show up if we met there. So maybe we could put THAT on the burner for next week 'cause the appearance of Dan Larson at PubClub would surely be newsworthy!

mattp said:

Kurt-

One thing to keep in mind about Grady's:

I believe that once upon a time, Dan Larson promised to show up if we met there. So maybe we could put THAT on the burner for next week 'cause the appearance of Dan Larson at PubClub would surely be newsworthy!

hey Matt you old fart..they got muzic?