Pub Club 2/25

AlpineK

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dubliner. I don't think we've ever had it there, have we?

Ix-nay on Iramid-Pay. Maybe when Avid-Day Arker-Pay wants to come we can do it there, but that is the only only reason to subject ourselves to that yuppie fuck fuck nonsense.

Why I am I speaking Pig Latin? I guess I finally lost my mind. hahaha.gif

mattp said:

Kurt-

One thing to keep in mind about Grady's:

I believe that once upon a time, Dan Larson promised to show up if we met there. So maybe we could put THAT on the burner for next week 'cause the appearance of Dan Larson at PubClub would surely be newsworthy!

hey Matt you old fart..they got muzic?

Uh.....I know I said I don't like it when the girls hijack the venue, but I think we should make an exception and allow Icegirl to pick the place every week.

christmas_gift.jpg

- Dwayner

P.S. Hi Icegirl! (Pretend that be Dwayner on the left givin' you a big basket o' candy!)

Edited by Dwayner

trask said:

Why is it that not one of you fuckers cares about muzic or dancing or answering my goddamn question. I'm getting pissed and might have to visit you chodes with the gloves on. Hell I thing I'm bringing Adamson with me for recondo. Bring it on wankers!!! madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

Shut up Trask and you too Fool. I've been at some big events at Al's with lots of women.

This is a get together for folks interested in climbing. Pub Club is not a dating service.

AlpineK said:

trask said:

Why is it that not one of you fuckers cares about muzic or dancing or answering my goddamn question. I'm getting pissed and might have to visit you chodes with the gloves on. Hell I thing I'm bringing Adamson with me for recondo. Bring it on wankers!!! madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

Shut up Trask and you too Fool. I've been at some big events at Al's with lots of women.

This is a get together for folks interested in climbing. Pub Club is not a dating service.

As shown by some of the venues, also for those interested in second-hand smoke hangovers.... hellno3d.gif

wave.gif