How big is your ... Dividend?

obsydian

Re: How big is your ... Dividend?

#143966 - 02/26/03 10:56 PM Edit Reply Quote

got mine today $45, i used to have the old B of A REI credit card, but no longer, i think i should reopen one and charge all my billz to it. free gear.

That's the hit, I have one card and put everything on it. Dividend is over $400 this year! Looking for a new tent or maybe bivy.

Rich

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$151.76 with no REI credit card. Not to mention all the non-dividendable shit I bought on sale. I kind of with they wouldn't print the totals on the dividend like they do. It shames me to say how much I spent there... frown.gif Guess I'll have to go buy a big furry fleece to make me feel better. rolleyes.gif

sexual_chocolate said:

Frick, dog, don't be airing that shit on the friggin internet, fool. Keep it between the affected parties. (This is coming at pullingfool.)

Jeez, man, take a chill pill! It's no secret, not even to management ! + those days are over......

wave.gif

aint_this_great said:

all I can say is, thank you REI credit card. hey, you're spending all that money anyway, might as well get a hundred bucks to spend at the end of the year.

Yeeeya. They can data-mine all they want just as long as I get a token gift.

Some smoked salmon and a couple cedar candles are on their way. rolleyes.gif