• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   11/10/22

Help keep cascadeclimbers.com going!  Please consider donating so we can keep this site going.   We have set expenses right now but no revenue.  We do hope to getting a sponsor to help out, but for now we just need funds to upgrade the site and pay for hosting and licensing. See the "DONATE" tab in the top menu.
Sign in to follow this  
Paul_detrick

ice climbing

Well I may get sprayed for this, but here goes.

I help the Wenachee branch of the mountaineers with there climbing course, and will do a ice demo when some comes in. You would be welcome to come. It will be at Banks LK. ,which is a drive for you.

Will top rope some easy grades, and just mess around. let me know and I will let you know when.

Paul

Nic, You're thinking of another Paul (Paul Kelly) who climbed Slesse with us two summers ago.

Lambone, Cliffhanger is a climbing gym in our neck of the woods in E. Wenatchee.

Ive met Kyle, at shipmens last year, and at Vanatge. Hope he does one this year. Don't climb much indoors, but when ice comes i'll let you know.

Paul

Freak is Nick,

Freak as in sticking highball problems, looking at a ripped finger, shrugging at it, pass-me-the-beer, we ain't got time for pro, let's run it out Nick.

I taught that boy what not to do. First time out with the guy, his second time climbing and he's huffing and puffing and looking ugly up a 5.10d. Now he kicks my butt.

Rock on Nick

hey paul did I climb slesse with ya last year? or are ya a different paul?

ps bring those mountaneers into the CLiffHangar we'll work some kinda group rate. nic

Kyle, oh yeah, HOws that guy doing? and wheres eric?

Ryan that is entirely untrue! I flail on a regular basis, IM just good at spraying, tell mike to undomesticate him self and we'll go climbing!!