We need to bring our troops home - NOW!

allthumbs

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

freeclimb9 said:

We are way too caught up in the emotionalism of all this. We need to back off, take a deep breath, and use our brains not our brawn.

Speak for yourself. Also, --to quote Ann Landers-- "wake up and smell the coffee": Saddam is going down one way, or another. Get out the lemon juicer, whiner.

Didn't Ann Landers die?

freeclimb9 said:

trask said:

freeclimb9 said:

We are way too caught up in the emotionalism of all this. We need to back off, take a deep breath, and use our brains not our brawn.

Speak for yourself. Also, --to quote Ann Landers-- "wake up and smell the coffee": Saddam is going down one way, or another. Get out the lemon juicer, whiner.

Say what you want about me dude, I knew I'd get flamed. I'm still a strong conservative, not a whiner, and very patriotic. I just can't support Bush on this Iraq situation any more.

How about supporting the Iraqi people? Or would you prefer to let them fester for another decade, or longer (Uday's on deck)?

I could give a fuck what Shrub's motivations are as long as the wrong created by his father (i.e. not finishing the job) is righted.

Since when is a human rights abuse grounds for invading another country as a "pre-emptive" strike? Why don't we "liberate" Tibet ... etc etc etc?

winter,

excellent question you idealist! where is the money in tibet? there is none. beautiful place, but not many affordable natural resources currently.

winter, we as americans have a plan, and poor people with nothing to offer our tv programming are getting the shaft this presidential term, just wait till we get someone else in there. i think this reign of supreme texass power should last about 40 years!! that is if her majesty the bush gets it's way.

NUKE TO WORLD!!! FREE MICROWAVES!!!

Winter said:

freeclimb9 said:

trask said:

freeclimb9 said:

Say what you want about me dude, I knew I'd get flamed. I'm still a strong conservative, not a whiner, and very patriotic. I just can't support Bush on this Iraq situation any more.

How about supporting the Iraqi people? Or would you prefer to let them fester for another decade, or longer (Uday's on deck)?

I could give a fuck what Shrub's motivations are as long as the wrong created by his father (i.e. not finishing the job) is righted.

Since when is a human rights abuse grounds for invading another country as a "pre-emptive" strike? Why don't we "liberate" Tibet ... etc etc etc?

Good summation - where will it end?

"With an interim administration headed by a yet-to-be named American civilian who would direct the reconstruction of the country and the creation of a "representative" Iraqi government, according to a now-finalized blueprint described by U.S. officials and other sources......"

Fuck! I was assured by Bush himself that my involvement would be kept secret until after the war. I'm very wroth.

trask madgo_ron.gif

iain said:

spare me the over-the-top drivel. Of course I care and shockingly-enough, I can make the above statement while caring.

Caring and being un-offensive are not one and the same. Or are your statements just your style of humor? Any friends or family pass away recently so I can riff on em? Regular chuckles, you are.

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Trask, have you been not drinking? yellaf.gif

:coffee-splurting-gremlin:

Fun and games aside, that was a couple of good posts trask. Something feels wrong about the Iraq war thing. It is a shame that the Bushies have taken the US from world leader with unequivocal support almost everywhere in the aftermath of 9-11, to the current level of opposition only a few months later.

freeclimb9 said:

Caring and being un-offensive are not one and the same. Or are your statements just your style of humor? Any friends or family pass away recently so I can riff on em? Regular chuckles, you are.

I removed the above, I apologize if you _truly_ found it offensive. I was being too aggressive towards you in those later posts for a friday afternoon.

-Iain

sexual_chocolate said:

Trask., arm in arm we will march, at the next anti-war rally?

Not a fucking chance in hell, tool. My sentiments have nothing to do with anti-war rallies and left-wing shit.

BTW - How funny!

The Los Angeles City Council has condemned any war in Iraq. I have to ask THE question! Who cares?