Cinderella Peak

AJ

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a thread on this peak last year. Do a search for it. It's one I want to try this spring. Plan on getting up in there and trying a line I've seen on Barbara Peak.

Also, as of last week, Crown Pacific was doing some major harvesting on the Howard Creek line just over the S. Fork Nooksack. That will impede driving and add a couple of miles to approaches. Also that line has a seasonal closure on it for the Nooksack Elk Herd on it.

Oh, and watch out for bear and cougar and snaf.gif

136south_twin_sisters_range-med.jpg

Is the E.ridge of Cinderalla in this photo. I took it 2 years ago in an attempt, but I was "lost" as in I had know idea what mountain was what. I took a "pass" from the lake up to the ridge. There were many passes to choose from, I took one to the left side. Couldn't figure out what mtn was what due to the fact that the maps don't name the peaks and Becky's drawing didn't match up.

If the obvious ridge is the one in questions, it looks....hmmm...kinda un-classic to say the least.

Edited by michael_layton

On the sattelite photo, the peak JUST left of north of the obvious Boot Lake, the one with the ridge going SW, is the Little Sister. Just to the SE of Little Sister and just right of north from Boot Lake is Cinderella Peak.

The Green Creek Glacier is North of both, and there is a ridge winding NE from Cinderella Stopping the East side of that glacier.

In short, Cinderella is 0.5 miles NE of Boot Lake. The East buttress is very clear in the image.