Climbing Partner?

koontzee

Hi! I'm Christian and I am a 21 year old college student. I go to Seattle U and play on the soccer team. I am looking for a climbing/skiing partner for the spring and summer. I took an alpine climbing course last summer, done a NOLS semester which consisted of two weeks of climbing in Colorado and Wyoming as well as a fair bit backcountry skiing in the Bridger-Teton NF area. I have a WFR certificate and also have my AIARE but I took it two years ago and probably need a fresher or two on a few things. I would love to learn more about climbing and explore more areas in Washington. Thanks! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Christian! My name is Ben I'm 23 and looking for climbing buddies! I've done multi-pitch sport climbing and some alpine climbing out in Grand Teton National Park. I haven't taken any climbing courses but have learned through experienced climbers and the plethora of information available on the internet. I feel that my lack of professional training doesn't hinder my confidence on the wall. I really want to get into climbing the cascades this season, I have a lot of routes in mind just missing a partner. Ping me back with any questions!