erik

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

iain said:

z said:

Hydrogen is cheap and readily available.

I thought one of the biggest problems with fuel cell technology was the lack of a cheap way to produce and distribute hydrogen

can be produced from methane using thermocouples and hot air; both of which are produced in large quantities by conservative pundits, none of whom will themselves see active duty.

mike and trask,

you think your rhetoric is any better then a flag waving peacenik? i don' think so. though your aggresive statements make you lool like a moron. i am plenty sure that the hate you hold is enough for all those people. make sure you kill every single one of them.

yes my life. quite fun i would have to say. i really like how you all seem to have me pegged, to know what i believe in and my ideals. i certainly remember spouting those off when we were all smoking bowls.

a fatalistic negative attitude is about as useful as a blow dryer in the mtns.

enjoy

now mike go back to the army where you actually seem happy, us liberal puget sound climbers, don't want the negative vibe.

bigdrink.gif

Erik,

Your ability to spell, formulate sentences, and comb your hair makes you look like a moron. Having spent time in your presence degrading myself I would have to say, yes, you are a total backstabbing self absorbed tool. I'm sure Captain Caveman would love to wrench your neck.

So anyway, you wanted to get up on your soapbox and preach with your misinformed 15 words a minute typing style and this is what you get.

Erik why don't you come over and make me do anything? I doubt it.

mister Z ,

What is the short list of why going to war with Iraq ?

I would like to hear real reasons in a short concise list rather that because we hate 'em or they are mean to their own people (valid reasons) but why really do you think that we should go to war . BTW the rally last weekend was by normal people , not just hippies like Rush seems to mention .

-J

Taking time from work to spray