Snowing at the Hole.

nonanon

Skibowl re-opens for apre’ work fun!

http://www.skibowl.com/winpage.htm

I skinned to the top o’ canyon two weekends ago and the coverage wasn’t that bad (not that it was good…) They’ve picked-up 6” of new in the last 24hrs, and they probably got about that over the weekend, so things may be picking back up for America’s largest night ski area.

Think Fresh. fruit.gif

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OH YEAH??? OH YEAH???

Well, well… oh well.

I really have no idea. But if SkiHole says it snowed a foot last night I always adjust my expectations accordingly. rolleyes.gif

I heard someone from the Northern side of the Medicine Line take umbrage with their hype too. Seems there’s a Canadian resort claiming to be the “Largest Night Skiing Area in North America!”

Long as it's snowin', who cares? bigdrink.gif

Yeah, they all lie. My favorite are the snow reports where they claim it snowed 8" the night before, yet their base total increased like 14" from the day before. Uh huh...sounds like somebody put the snow depth measurement stick in a nice wind loaded area. wazzup.gif

The lake tahoe areas are the best at this. They lie about their base totals like no other. I remember the huge la nina snow year when kirkwood would post ridiculous snow base totals just to stay close or above baker, which got like 50% more snow than them. Silly ski areas... rolleyes.giffruit.gif