Forum's "Contact Us" Form fun...

olyclimber

Hi,

I hope everything is going well!

I just wanted to follow up to see if you would consider selling the CascadeClimbers.com Forum and would love to hear your thoughts.

If I reached you by mistake, I would greatly appreciate it if you could direct me to the right contact.

Thank you.

Irvin Martinez

I've got this one from a few, and I was curious WTF is was so I googled and it turns out this is a super scammy company that buys run down website communities and just loads them with ads and all kinds of scammy crap.  Anyone who sells to this company is selling their user based to the wolves.... super shady company.

Hi, How are you doing ?

Just wanted to share this i found as you seem interested on this.

With the evolution of AI, This new AI writes long form of articles, salespages, social media ads in just 1 Click.

Don't believe me ?

Try it Yourself : <redacted website>

It's absolutely Free to Try.

Gotten a few of these...they want you to use AI to write content for your website.   No. No thanks.

Hello,  cascadeclimbers.com I hope you are doing well with managing your website
And I Know How much it is time-consuming to write a good blog post for your website but Did you know you can automate your website with a robot?
You can write a blog post automatically without writing a single paragraph. For example, let's say you want to write a blog about Art.
In the software write ( write me content about The best Art ideas for 2023)
Done, the robot gives you an entire blog post, and it is plagiarism-freeAnd you can try it here for free: <redacted> I hope you enjoy it, have a nice day.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Admin,

I wanted to introduce myself in a way that shows I’m interesting, witty and clever. Alas, I wrote this email instead.

I come bearing just what you’ve always wanted, another pitch! I’ll get this over as quickly as possible.

Are you accepting link insertions in old blog posts on your website?

If yes, how much would you charge for this?

If not, will you be interested in a 3-way link exchange that can help boost your website ranking?

Consider my fingers, toes and all appendages crossed!

Cheers,
Landry Cruz
Wrwint