Spring ski-in???

snoboy

I never did the 10th mountain. I mostly made up my own traverses. I would definitely be into doing more hut trips. Jules, have you checked out British Columbia?! Super sweet cheeburga_ron.gif I see a lot of potential up there. Chris, we're looking at April when hwy 20 opens. Corn Camp... thumbs_up.gif

snaf.gif Holey snafflehounds Batman snaf.gifsnaf.gif

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, just back from 3 days in Stehekin. Wow, that place is cool in Winter. Too bad rainbow falls wasn't frozen.

All I ask of people that visit the cabin (and surrounding property) is that we leave it better than we found it. That means we don't use all their firewood and fill up the outhouse. I'm thinking a portapotty may be necessary and we put firewood in their woodshed. I cut some last fall and it should be dry now. Other than that, there is plenty of room and the owner would be delighted to know a bunch of climbers and skiers are getting together to party. Also, the owner has a party sometime in May also, so we'll have to work around that weekend. Chances are, the pass will be open sooner. I can't be at next 2 pub clubs (going to Canada) but perhaps the next one I can attend, some firmer plans can be made. I'm pretty sure you won't be dissappointed in the location. Erik can attest to that!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...