Merry Christmas!

olyclimber

Looking forward to what you all are going to do in 2023...as well as what I hope to do.

Anyone want to share their goals?

I'm going to be doing a bunch of cycling (long gravel rides, fondos, and CX in the fall.  Maybe mtb racing in the spring.).

In the mountains I just want to get back up in the alpine with my dog, both in the Olympics and the Cascades.  Also have a plan to climb with @JasonG.   

Flew around the summit tower of Waddington with Whitesaddle in 2019--and that was enough to scare the @#!$ out of me. Very intimidating. (What good is a recon if you're not willing to say NO? 😁)  The NW Peak, however, was absolutely beautiful. Would love to go back and climb it from the Dais Glacier, or, maybe, Combatant Col and roll the dice beneath the seracs. If you decide to scale back your plans give me a call. In any event, I took some decent photos if you're interested.

Edited by Fairweather
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

The Tahoma Glacier has been on my tick list for some time.  But every year the trip seems to fall through.  Last year I did do an unexpected run up the DC with my son, and I did hike up to Tokaloo Rock on an unseasonably warm day in October to check out the route (broken up AF late season).  Father Time is not going to give me many more shots to get this....

• 2 months later...