The coolest "I wanna" outside your given discipline

Matt_Anderson

i want to go on a solo canoe trip through the northwest territories. carrying my boat when i cannot paddle. i want to come out at victoria falls babbling incoheratnly to myself why i need to eat only 3 chocolate chips before 3pm and why salt is only white, while pepper is black and white.

then i want to go and walk accross the australian outback by myself. to really see what the suffering of the body means to the mind.

and my biggest dream ever would to be able to sit through 1 hour of prime time t.v. without getting up and leaving cause it is making me anxious.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Thread Matt; Sorry I came in late.

Lizard Brain, I took a course and got my license in sky diving. I jumped once on my own with a full licence and never jumped again. BORING! Except for doing those group formations it is about as much fun as riding a good rollercoaster and takes about as much skill.

My goal in my disipline is to Solo Mt. Logan.

My out of disipline dream is off shore sailing and to become a better aid climber.

My deep dark secret is to be one of those people that survive a true epic and live to tell about it. You know...break a femur and crawl out for 5 days and have to eat your dog.

Oh Yeah; Any thing on Baffin..........

and to climb Chomulungma without any other parties around and without paying the permit fee.

And while I'm dreaming I might as well meet the woman version of Mark Twight and have her drag my fat ass up all kinds of scary shit; have sex to keep warm on terrible bivies useing GU for lube ; and then have her dump me and break my heart 'cause I'm to lame.