The secret's out!

snoboy

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell are those guys talkin' about madgo_ron.gif There's a lot of good info here. I just found out earlier today how far I can ski towards J-berg. What a bunch of piker tele geeks. I bet I could beat their asses driving a pair of Asnes Nansen Mountain 210s with voile plate (first version) bindings while wearing Asolo Snowfield IIs! boxing_smiley.gifyellaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifbigdrink.gifpitty.gif

Sure there is some good info here, why else would I be checking the site. But compared to ttips.com, this site seems to be filled with strong opinions, politics, and spray. And while I enjoy trasks off the wall comments, they really have little to do with climbing, mountaineering and back country skiing. And why does it seem like there is only a small couple of dozen posters ever seen? Are they afraid to post here because of all the spray they might receive? Really, how often do the likes of Fred Beckey post here. Don't be too offended though, there is some great info here at times, and it is a good diversion from reality other times.

The mouse that roared.

And I have a pair of Asnes 220s that I can turn with my snowpines! yelrotflmao.gif

Piker tele geeks… that’s a good thing, right?

I wouldn’t judge the contents of that book by the comments one lonely f/lamer. Ttips covers all the glisse sliding bases and there’s more solid good info there than you could read in a lifetime, almost. They’re also a lotta fun, too. -JP

bigdrink.gifHCL.gifbigdrink.gif

220s with snowpines!?! cantfocus.gif That's pushin' it a bit Mouse. You really have to be able to turn on a dime to avoid the snaf.gif out here. You sound like my kind of BC skier bigdrink.gif BTW Beckey was at the last Pub Club according to the pictures I saw and I just enjoyed Lowell Skoogs presentation of his book material concerning The history of ski mountaineering in Washington. He is a poster here.

mtn_mouse said:

Really, how often do the likes of Fred Beckey post here.

They post here all the time, you just don't know it. Does it really matter?

Cascadeclimbers is a really poor excuse for a bulletin board, unless you like reading 7th graders talking about horsecock

Hey thats funny man. I love people like you. Now get lost.

jon said:

mtn_mouse said:

Really, how often do the likes of Fred Beckey post here.

They post here all the time, you just don't know it. Does it really matter?

No, of course that doesn't matter. I am just saying that there are other good climbers that don't post here because of all the spray. This site is not for the 'thin skinned'. I'm glad you thought it was funny, and I never get lost! bigdrink.gif