Is it Now?

Fairweather

It's dark in here, smells dank. Like an abandoned bunker. Water dripping in another room. Chain-lamp is out. Gotta be an old breaker panel in here somewhere.

So, who's dead? Who's alive? Assisted living facilities? Prison? Mental institutions? Reeducation camp? Did anyone get out of the PRW in time? Do people here still climb mountains like they used to? 

Let's run some routine tests:

libtard

Edited by Fairweather

13 hours ago, Fairweather said:

It's dark in here, smells dank. Like an abandoned bunker. Water dripping in another room. Chain-lamp is out. Gotta be an old breaker panel in here somewhere.

So, who's dead? Who's alive? Assisted living facilities? Prison? Mental institutions? Reeducation camp? Did anyone get out of the PRW in time? Do people here still climb mountains like they used to? 

Let's run some routine tests:

libtard

It smells like you! Hit the showers, it ain't good!

• Smells bad 1

Only a part-timer here in WA now. Mostly reside in a good state, at the foot of a lonely mountain range with very small glaciers, a few grizzlies--and absolutely no face masks, patagucci attire or urban arrogance.

How's everyone here?  I see some some diehards still about, and a few good trip reports. Mount Hunter, even! Sheesh. Incredible! Where's that crazy eastern European guy with the German and Russian heritage? And that chubby goatee lightbulb artist who turned a Liberty Ridge TR into a treatise on anal sex? And Ivan THC? Is he still Zinndoctrinating young children? I actually liked him. His Ptarmigan Ridge TR remains my all-time favorite. His gate-buster Volvo video a close second.😂

Still climbing, I guess fit for a 60-something.  But mostly the same old high alpine traverse type stuff in a new range. Endurance, navigation, scrambling, beautiful campsites, fun. Survived a couple bouts with death a few years ago, but not in the mountains. Recovered and retired.

Pub Club? Maybe. But I would never set foot in Seattle. Haven't, in fact, for over seven years. But I have to be fair about this--it's not the city itself I dislike, rather, it's the people who live there.😁

Merry Christmas!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fairweather said:

-it's not the city itself I dislike, rather, it's the people who live there.

Oh, I know a few that you'd get along with swimmingly.  They all have concealed carry permits and hate masks!

But don't worry, Pub Club will be traveling out of the Seattle Metro area, @olyclimber promised.  Mount Vernon is on the list, if you can stand us!

Welcome back to the Jungle @Fairweather.  Where did you end up retiring to?

4 hours ago, Fairweather said:

Only a part-timer here in WA now. Mostly reside in a good state, at the foot of a lonely mountain range with very small glaciers, a few grizzlies--and absolutely no face masks, patagucci attire or urban arrogance.

Sounds like you've reached you're own Nirvana ... good on you ! ... 👍

Edited by wdietsch
brain fart

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...