Trip Report Enhancement

olyclimber

I had a feature added to the TR tool, so when you post a TR you can add other CascadeClimber forum members to you "team".

To do so, there is a "Team" field and you type in their name. They are then found, and you need to click on the found name to add it to your TR.  Its pretty simple, only thing is, I didn't realize you need to click on the name to select it and the change to the button that selects the users is slight. I'm seeing if I can modify that. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've got an addition to the TR tool that allows you to upload a GPX and it will display on a map...but it isn't working for now. I've got to fix and and i'm have a few things compete with my time right now, but hope to get to that this week.

For now just don't fill that section in...its optional.  I'm going to get the parts that are optional in the TR form labeled as such too.

thank you.

17 minutes ago, KaskadskyjKozak said:

Is there a way to edit a TR after you post it and add the team members?  I did notice this field as I created my most recent TR, but didn't know how it worked until I saw this thread.  Now when I click edit, I don't see a way to add the "team"

Could edit the TR and manually add like this:

Team:  @KaskadskyjKozak @olyclimber