Pub Club

olyclimber

Alright Seattle crew!  I'll pick up @olyclimberin West Seattle at 5:00 then head north.  @OlympicMtnBoy, you're not too far off the highway, I can pick you up NE 143rd St and 36th Ave NE, probably ~5:30 depending on traffic.  @Alisse, can you meet at/near Stewart's?  Text me your numbers and we can let you know when we're close.  Mine is 617-721-xxxx

love.png.cfe73df00fa7be9bbe6935b1e8dae272.png

Thanks @JasonG for hosting last night and for your single handed major funding effort! Thanks to @bellows for piloting the shaggin wagon.  Great to meet @cfire and @manninjo + your friend! And always good to see @rat and @OlympicMtnBoy it was great to share the car ride.   Nothing but love...whoever the dude flipping people off is, I'm pretty sure he was doing that for @lunger consumption only for not showing up like he has some important professor stuff to do or something!  

I learned a lot about the Oso slide, and probably over shared on my experience visiting that site.

• LMAO 1

• 2 weeks later...

Need more suggestions (has to be Seattle area)!  Also I may need to tweak this to be a Thursday unless you guys want to it without me. Also, come to Pubclub, get a sticker!   But only if you put it on your car or something that gets seen by a lot of people, we need to spread the love about this place! 

sticker.png.b566d48f19a65d7d7bfad781b6b335db.png

In April Pubclub is coming to Portland! 

• Rawk on! 1

@kurthicks can you make it up to Lake City? Enough people are like "Lake City or Bust" that I'm just going to call it for Lake City.   @Alisse yeah we should still be going by 8pm.

So the poll is 

A.) Elliot Bay Lake City

B.) Hellbent Lake City

Not sure if the stickers will be here yet...they were supposed to have shipped last week but it looks like they haven't yet.

• Like 1