Denali 2023

Nostrena

Hello,

I am looking for teammate (s) to go up Denali in 2023 via West Buttress at the end of May (maybe open to West Rib from 14k ft). I have been on the mountain, but have not summited :( I have all the gear needed and may have some to spare. I am on snowshoes, which makes it more difficult to find teammates.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Nostrena,

My frined just forwarded to me this site that you are looking for teamate for Denali.   Did you find the teammate?

I have been looking for the teammate since last year.  It is too late to build team this point and I put postoponed the climb to 2024.   I did go but could not make to the summit in the past.  Are you interested in going for 2024?  I am on snowshoe also.   Please let me know.  Thank you. 

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/29/2023 at 6:03 AM, Huskyclimber said:

EdmondsWA 

Did you find a climbing partner? I’m looking to go 2025. 

Hello, I did find a whole team and we summited this last season. Good luck to you!

On a side note, I am located in Anchorage and we do have a side hustle to help climbers, provide some gear rental and help with logistics.

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/7/2023 at 3:16 AM, EdmondsWA said:

Hi Nostrena,

My frined just forwarded to me this site that you are looking for teamate for Denali.   Did you find the teammate?

I have been looking for the teammate since last year.  It is too late to build team this point and I put postoponed the climb to 2024.   I did go but could not make to the summit in the past.  Are you interested in going for 2024?  I am on snowshoe also.   Please let me know.  Thank you. 

I’m looking for a partner to go on Denali in 2024 as well

• 1 month later...