Rock Climbing Partner (sport, or I can follow)

Ryan Arifin

Hi there y'all! Just moved to Seattle from NYC for the nature, backpacking, climbing, and mountains. I'm looking for a partner to go sport climbing with (or I can follow!) at a crag near Seattle! Exit 38 and Little Si look pretty accessible (I can climb any mid afternoon of the week), but I'm open to anything for the weekends!

To be honest, I'm super new to climbing (started in October) and have never sport climbed before/have only followed once. But I'm super stoked, have experience leading indoors, and have all the gear needed to get outside! I'm willing to learn and I take safety super seriously.

Would be super stoked if one of y'all let a total noobie tag along to an outing to the crag! Will belay slave, carry gear, and pay for gas.

Cheers!

Edited by Ryan Arifin
try to change color

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Ryan,

I'd be down for some low key sport climbing days at one of the exits. I'm free most weekends and some weeknights and live just north of Seattle. You can text me at 206-409-9203 if you ever want to get out. I have 14+ years of experience in all types of climbing and all the gear we'd need. 

-Sam