• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   12/08/21

Thanks for visiting Cascadeclimbers.com.   Yep, we are still going!    Just put a new coat of paint on the site. Still the same old community of climbers, skiers, and people who love to get outdoors. Hope you had a great 2021, and wish you the best for 2022 and beyond.  Thanks again for stopping by.
Sign in to follow this  
needtoclimb

for sale Arcteryx Dually and Nuclei FL jackets, BD Couloir Harness, OR Foray pants

Posted (edited)

Trimming the inventory.   Both jackets are in excellent condition with no holes or tears.  Both jackets are size Large.   For size reference, I am 6 foot tall and weigh 190 pounds.  All prices include shipping to the lower 48.

Arcteryx Dually Belay Parka size Large.     Great for ice climbing as it is synthetic and rain/wind resistant shell.  $350 (Discontinued. Originally sold for $479.)

270891.jpg
270893.jpg

Arcteryx Nuclei FL   $200 (Sells for new for $300)

270895.jpg
270896.jpg

Outdoor Research Foray 3/4 Zip pants size Large.  $90.  (Sells for new for $180.)     I am a 33 waist/32 inseam and these fit great.   I have a pair of full zips so I don't need two pairs of rain pants. No holes or rips.

270897.jpg
270898.jpg

Black Diamond first generation Couloir Harness.    Size L/XL. $20 (enough to cover shipping and my time to the post office.)  I upgraded to a newer model.   I hate to throw this out and hopefully someone getting into mountaineering can use it.  It is too big for my size 33 waist.   It would fit a size 35 or larger.

270899.jpg
270900.jpg
Edited by needtoclimb