Peace March Saturday

PullinFool

yes and we have a huge population( of said wankers) right here in Eugene frown.gif

In fact, you folks down there are actively cloning them, aren't you?

mad.gif

I hope people don't think of Eugene, or Oregon for that matter, as a Anarcist comunity... Because most of us don't support any of them... I asked a law enforcment freind of mine if he thought I would get into trouble if Myself and a couple others went down to there ill-willed, non-peaceful protests; and just started crackin' skulls with our louieville sluggers... He said that officers would probably show up, but wait untill we were finished before taking us in...

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes and we have a huge population( of said wankers) right here in Eugene frown.gif

In fact, you folks down there are actively cloning them, aren't you?

mad.gif

I hope people don't think of Eugene, or Oregon for that matter, as a Anarcist comunity... Because most of us don't support any of them... I asked a law enforcment freind of mine if he thought I would get into trouble if Myself and a couple others went down to there ill-willed, non-peaceful protests; and just started crackin' skulls with our louieville sluggers... He said that officers would probably show up, but wait untill we were finished before taking us in...

sure... right... you don't happen to live on campus or in the fellony flats area do you?

Wow, you're a bold fella. I wouldn't put my exact location on here. Umm, muffy? Use a map. wink.gif

Why not? do you think I really have something to fear by CC.com being able to see my house on a map?

come on do you live by Red Barn??? or what?

I'm more of a mountain man, but do some climbing here and there... mostly stuff that I just come apon wile out and about... although I'm going to make a real efort to climb established routes this year so I can judge what kind of a Rock climber I really am... Mostly I just like to climb the really big routes, thousand feet asents... (peaks that is...)

I'm more of a mountain man, but do some climbing here and there... mostly stuff that I just come apon wile out and about... although I'm going to make a real efort to climb established routes this year so I can judge what kind of a Rock climber I really am... Mostly I just like to climb the really big routes, thousand feet asents... (peaks that is...)

BLAH BLAH BLAH wink.gif but do you drink bigdrink.gifor want to hang out with those of us that do?