Peace March Saturday

PullinFool

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe how short minded people are. Geeze H Krist, every time a "peace march" was held to protest the Viet Nam War a god damn fight broke out, but every time a fight starts a hockey game breaks out.

By the way I am in FULL agreement with Caveman, Greg and Trask. And that is all I am gong to say about this sorry ass thread. rockband.gif

Here's an anarchist's take: "Laws. Good folks don't need 'em and bad folks don't follow 'em, so what good are they?"

That's not me talking by the way, I'm a middle class property owner with children, and as a friend recently pointed out, the police are now working for me. So why do I still twitch when I see one in the rear view mirror?

Cavey -

Those punks who broke windows and stole Nike tennis shoes and north face jackets were just that - punks. I don't think anybody asserts they had a right to do that. I am not defending anything that took place at WTO except the right of what I believe was 30,000 or 40,000 people to demonstrate - and all but at most a couple hundred of them (probably less) were in fact perfectly peaceful.

Again - we are talking about one incident in 45 years.

Some planned actions JUST like this bring out the punks whether or not they are part of the protest. smirk.gif I'm not saying it's going to happen but it does happen. A couple hundred people fuck it up for the rest and then we might as well just not let some marches take place when the final result is tearing up the city no matter who is responsible. There will always be animosity when a march or protest takes place. Grow the fuck up matt because you know as well as I do when groups gather for political reasons there IS some animosity. the_finger.gif

Just stay the fuck out of the street or I'll spit on you as I drive by. wave.gif

Cavey -

Those punks who broke windows and stole Nike tennis shoes and north face jackets were just that - punks. I don't think anybody asserts they had a right to do that. I am not defending anything that took place at WTO except the right of what I believe was 30,000 or 40,000 people to demonstrate - and all but at most a couple hundred of them (probably less) were in fact perfectly peaceful.

Some planned actions JUST like this bring out the punks whether or not they are part of the protest. smirk.gif I'm not saying it's going to happen but it does happen. A couple hundred people fuck it up for the rest and then we might as well just not let some marches take place when the final result is tearing up the city no matter who is responsible. There will always be animosity when a march or protest takes place. Grow the fuck up matt because you know as well as I do when groups gather for political reasons there IS some animosity. the_finger.gif

Just stay the fuck out of the street or I'll spit on you as I drive by. wave.gif

just like war forces some soliders to rape and steal from the enemies and justify it???

Cavey -

just like war forces some soliders to rape and steal from the enemies and justify it???

erik my guess is you would fold under fire so quit talking like you know about it. Your a hippy pud that doesnt have the heart to hurt people and you belong in the bomb makers dept for tthe faint of heart or as a medic...

cry.gifAs far as war criminals - fucking execute or persecute them to the fullest if they are guilty.

war crimes are way off subject. get back in the hippy van smirk.gif

RAY

NEVER SAID I HAD ANY EXPERIENCE WITH WAR. AND I HAVE NEVER OUT RIGHT STATED MY OPINION EITHER. I AM JUST LOOKING FOR MORE THOUGHT THEN JUST KILL KILL KILL

WHO KNOWS HOW I WOULD FARE IN COMBAT. AND HOPEFULLY I WILL NEVER HAVE TO KNOW.

RAY

NEVER SAID I HAD ANY EXPERIENCE WITH WAR. AND I HAVE NEVER OUT RIGHT STATED MY OPINION EITHER. I AM JUST LOOKING FOR MORE THOUGHT THEN JUST KILL KILL KILL

WHO KNOWS HOW I WOULD FARE IN COMBAT. AND HOPEFULLY I WILL NEVER HAVE TO KNOW.

get back with the subject. Soldiers and criminals are not the same. Once in a while there are criminals that pose as soldiers but they have no honor and should never be considered the same.

It's going to be kill kill kill you if some collaboration with terrorists or some new wave hitler wants to lob something over here say from Korea, Irag or other opressive regime that takes up some death weapons next. Poeple that think the diplomacy of NO DIPLOMACY of the clinton area works are really just fools or fooling themselves into a shit splattered reality. cantfocus.gif