• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   12/08/21

Thanks for visiting Cascadeclimbers.com.   Yep, we are still going!    Just put a new coat of paint on the site. Still the same old community of climbers, skiers, and people who love to get outdoors. Hope you had a great 2021, and wish you the best for 2022 and beyond.  Thanks again for stopping by.
Sign in to follow this  
bedellympian

Tonquin Valley / Mt Geikie

Anyone been into this zone and have advice on approach strategy?

More unlikely, but anyone climbed on Geike and have beta, especially for the descent back to the North side?

Thanks!

• Like 1

Marlin Thorman and Duncan Ralph were planning to go out there a couple years ago. I think the border was closed due to COVID so they had to change plans. They would likely have all the beta.

We did discuss going in there, but never really got to the final stages of planning.  If I remember right the 2 options that seemed reasonable to us was just hike your stuff in or pay to have a gear drop by horseback.  I never got far enough along the process to look at back side decent options.  Sorry....not much help!

Thanks Marlin. I talked to Duncan too, I guess he might be up that way this summer as well.

If anyone else hears/knows anything let me know!