Alpinist Magazine 0-37

olyclimber

I'm selling my collection of Alpinist Magazine again.  Issues 0-37.  I almost sold them many times, but I think this time is real. I'm sure you know about the warehouse fire if you're interested in these.

$300.  All in good shape.  Cash only, and no I won't break up the set.  You can flip what you don't need.   Pick up in West Seattle.

I know its a lot of money, but this is way cheaper than what other people are asking.  Also listing on Craigslist, and will probably go to Ebay if neither of these work out.

This is your shot at them

IMG_1926.thumb.jpg.884e7d3ca959ea82ffeefbb9f5871caa.jpgIMG_1925.thumb.jpg.8a8f8bb3e5f9f8db72c43ca039435cb7.jpgIMG_1924.thumb.jpg.6312d012f17bf7883248489041982a45.jpgIMG_1923.thumb.jpg.2a575054560c70847af9ddf9201abdcc.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, JasonG said:

Thanks for letting me know the approximate value!  I have them all from 0 to the current issue....

Jason I'm letting mine go for a quick sale. Look at how much Chessler wants or the set on Ebay right now.  If you want more money for them I'm pretty sure you can get it.

I'm selling for less just to move on from them which has been hard for me to do. They  are an awesome and irreplaceable part of my memory, but at this point I need to move on and let someone else enjoy them.   I hope the buyer (if it works out) enjoys them half as much as I did, especially with the local tales in them.

• 3 weeks later...

Welp these are still for sale.  Waiting for the guy who said he wanted them to come through, and that still may happen, but first $300 cash takes them.  

They are not musty  at all and I'm throwing in a CD (or is it a DVD?) with the Canadian Alpine Journals on it through 2007 I think?  Come git em!

• 1 month later...