Want to help a climber from France around Seattle?

obsydian

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AlpineK said:

A7U said:

Except for canadians. That country was started by Royalist Americans who didn't have the foresight to sign on to the A Team.

How could you not want to be on the A-Team.

Not that A-Team, foo. I mean the one that turned the world upside down. Ever heard that phrase before, Royalist running dog?

BTW, as for the French, the American insurgents wouldn't have lasted 10 months without their money, their Navy, and Lavoisier's gunpowder. An historical haze has come over us lately: Britain and Canada have twice been America's mortal enemy, the Empire a 3rd time if you add in its support for the Confederacy from 1861-1865. France propped America's early Republic until it could stand on its own, and less than a generation later gave our system its first, not last but perhaps greatest, compliment by trying to fashion its revolution on ours. 150 years later, even Ho Chi Minh pretty much copied the American Constitution as his model for Vietnamese nationalism.

Canada, its system and mores, have been copied by exactly no one and for good reason. For one thing, the American Confederacy's "states rights" argument is played out now in the 21st century by Canada's system in which the provinces have wide---too wide---latitude over internal affairs, trade, international relations, and environmental protection.

Do you like the outdoors, AlpineK? As someone who believes the natural world has its own intrinsic values, I'm appalled at Canada's institutionalized desecration of every natural resource it contains. Canada---its individual citizens abetted by its government---has slaughtered 100's of thousands of seals for mere wages, wrecked the Atlantic fisheries into near-extinction, now rapes the Alaskan fisheries which do not even belong to them, wrecks every forest it can get a road into, uses legal intimidation to silence biologists who suggest their forest practices are killing species, makes a death-land of its oilsand deposits, and gives carte blanche to any mining company's whim.

Your lame attempt at oblique sarcasm, "Yeah stupid Canadians..." is appropriate. They're not stupid. Canada is definitely something other than stupid.

AlpineK said:

A7U said:

Except for canadians. That country was started by Royalist Americans who didn't have the foresight to sign on to the A Team.

Yeah stupid Canadians

ateam%20credit.jpg

How could you not want to be on the A-Team.

This is the funnies shit I read all day yellaf.gif

Catturd, move to france...you'll fit right in with those pussy, commie, anti-American faggots.
The fact is that they are not anti-American. You want us to believe that because they disagree with us on one issue, such as the Iraq war, that they are now our enemy. That's a lot of hooey and you know it.

AlpineK said:

What the fuck is your problem A7U?

Hey, I'm a little touchy about the A-Team, OK? Back off, bitch! They flubbed a rescue of my kidnapped one-legged midget sister from a gang of Toronto water flouridators! Back off!